BY JĀSÖN

No lauryl/laureth sulfates. Safe for color-treated hair. Bio-degradable. No animal by-products. No animal testing. No parabens. 70 Pct. organic ingredients. Made in USA. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Hair strengthening shampoo. Leaves hair stronger healthier and more manageable. Aqua (purified water) aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract* cocamidopropyl betaine equisetum arvense (horsetail) leaf extract* vegetable glycerin tocopherol (natural vit. E) cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract* sodium lauramphoacetate anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract* ascorbic acid (vit. C) Planthenol-3 (TM) (DL-panthenol ethyl panthenol and panthenyl hydroxypropyl steardimonium chloride) polyquaternium-7 retinyl palmitate (vit. A) linoleic & linolenic acid (vit. F) camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil triticum vulgare hydrolyzed (wheat) protein decyl glucoside oenothera biennis (primrose) oil oxybenzone cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone beta carotene citric acid benzyl alcohol citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract potassium sorbate sodium benzoate fragrance oil blend. *Certified organic.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle K.
Honolulu, HI
I like the idea of using an organic shampoo. I got this years back along with the conditioner at a local health food store, but it didn't really feel like it cleaned anything. Also, the conditioner doesn't really detangle my hair, and my hair is so fine it needs strong conditioner and detangler.
Kaitlyn U.
Vancouver, BC
This shampoo smells sooo good I absolutely love it. It doesn’t dry out my hair and I feel fresh and clean afterward. I have just started using it so I’m unsure if the strengthening aspect is really true yet. That being said I never pay attention to those things cuz I just don’t believe them haha. But all in all I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel! Would recommend
Siobhan G.
Brighton
Smells really good & thought it helped make my hair stronger. Lathers up nicely. Does the job - what it says on the tin.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This jason natural is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one.....