Jason Natural Cosmetics Sea Fresh uploaded by 1121

BY JASON

New Look, Same Great Formula. All Natural Strengthening Anti-Cavity CoQ10 Tooth Gel. With Teeth Strengthening Natural Blue Green Algae. Healthy Teeth & Gums. Anti-Cavity. Tartar Control. Fresh Breath. With Fluoride. SLS Free. Strengthen Your Teeth & Freshen Your Breath, Without Harsh Abrasives or Irritating Chemicals Sea Fresh® All Natural CoQ10 Tooth Gel features blue green algae , rich in calcium,. see more...

Lauren H.
Charleston , SC
My sister in law gave me this toothpaste in an effort to eliminate my nearly constant canker stores. While I still get them, I don't think this toothpaste aggravates them and I'm happy it still has fluoride in it without the other nasty stuff like SLS. Fun fact it's seaweed based! Good mild minty taste
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I tried this despite the steep price because it was one of the few kinds of toothpaste with no sodium lauryl sulfate. I really wanted to like it, but the taste was too strong for me. I did eventually get used to it but never bought it again because it kind of burned in my opinion. I am not sure whether it was the mint or what.
Cynthia P.
Strasburg
I will never use any other toothpaste!! My husband found this at Wegmans, but it's a little hard to find elsewhere. It doesn't leave an afterfilm in my mouth like other toothpastes and because of the all natural ingredients and sugar free, my gum sensitivity is completely GONE. HIGHLY recommend.
Cecilia R.
Santa Fe, NM
I'm on my second tube of this toothpaste and I LOVE it. I spent at least 15 minutes in Sprouts comparing toothpaste to toothpaste looking for a few features. I wanted something that tasted nice but also had the benefit of not being filled with unnecessary chemicals. I also knew that there are some natural toothpastes that lack the cleaning oomph of the standard toothpaste. I knew I liked Toms, but their stuff is really hit or miss. I picked this one because it said it's antiplaque, good for tartar control and whitening. My two biggest concerns were anti plaque and tartar, the whitening and fresh breath were bonuses. I haven't regretted this purchase yet! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and very clean. My teeth are much whiter than before. It's a natural white, not like that episode of friends where Ross' teeth glow in the dark. Any how, this toothpaste is fantastic and I'll be using it as long as it's available.
Erin B.
This stuff is amazing. I have been trying a lot of cruelty free toothpastes and this one by far tastes the best. Toms has that bitter type taste to it that these don't have plus toms is owned by Clorox so, is rather my money go to completely cruelty free.
Heather k.
El Dorado, AR
this is a really great natural toothpaste! it tastes good and i found it at tj maxx so really hoping i find somewhere more reliable to purchase
noor k.
Its very good toothpaste, you will feel clean and fresh. It is very effective and whiten the teeth also.
Melissa S.
This is a great natural toothpaste! It is gentle on my sensitive teeth and make my breath really fresh.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
The best natural toothpaste I've tried! Make my teeth super fresh and clean. I love how gentle it is.
Trina M.
I had sensitive teeth that were not as white as I would like.
I switched to Jason toothpaste and my sensitivity is completely gone, plus my teeth are whiter than ever. I swear by this toothpaste.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this anything like Toms of Maine toothpaste?
Jean L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have carrageenan in it?
Anna V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this anything like toms toothpaste or better