Jason Natural Cosmetics Satin Shower Body Wash Tea Tree Melaleuca uploaded by Christine S.

BY JASON

This Body Wash Combines Organic Tea Tree Oil With Natural Botanical Surfactants To Cleanse And Purify Skin Without Over Drying. Aloe Vera And Sodium Pca Hydrate While Vitamins E And B5 Nourish. Leaves Skin Soft, Smooth And Fresh. Paraben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum And Lanolin Free Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free No Animal By-Products Or Testing Biodegradable Made In Usa see more...

Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Jason's shower body wash is probably one of my favorite brands that I go to when I want a body wash. The scent smells nice, nothing overpowering or overwhelming. I would recommend this as its a clean feeling body wash. But I wouldn't go as far as to say it does much for, say, spots on the back or chest. Sometimes when I eat really unhealthy I get a spot here and there and go looking for body washes that would help, this is okay, but doesn't do much for that.
Ivy W.
Ivy W.
charlotte, NC
Very soothing!!! Especially after a long day in the sun. I would normally take a shower after a day at the beach and use this to bathe...
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Jason tea tree body wash is the best product ever. It leaves skin feeling great will never use another body wash again.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff definitely works alright!! There are a few chemicals in the ingredients list but the list is minimal. was a little pricey at Whole Foods. Worked well and I would buy again if I cannot make my own tea tree body wash for a better price, sans some of the added chemicals.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I suppose it is an OK body wash, but it smells funky (and not bc of tea tree oil) and I just honestly hate using it. We bought it bc it's super affordable, but it's taking forever to use bc I just honestly can't stand it 🤷‍♀️
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Wellness Guru Expert
Teatree is one of my favorite essential oil's to use. So, when I found the Jason to tea tree body lotion, it was A wonderful surprise. I found that this was moisturizing, but not happy. It did not make my skin oily and was very refreshing.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love this body wash. Discovered it while visiting family but will be finding some when I travel home. Loved how soft it leaves my skin. The smell is refreshing. I love using nature oils.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!