Jason Natural Cosmetics Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine & Rosewater uploaded by Lesley H.Jason Natural Cosmetics Satin Shower Body Wash Glycerine & Rosewater uploaded by Maggie P.

BY JASON

This Body Wash Tones Skin With Rosewater While Nourishing With Vitamins B5 And E. This Floral Treat Features Gentle But Effective Botanical Surfactants That Clean Skin Without Overdrying. Leaves Skin Soft And Silky Smooth. Paraben, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum And Lanolin Free Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free No Animal By-Products Or Testing Biodegradable Made In Usa see more...

Alice V.
This is one of my favorite body washes. The smell is amazing and I love that it uses natural ingredients and contains no parabens or other potentially harmful ingredients. It is priced reasonably well and one 30 oz bottle lasts me for months! Best of all it comes with a convenient pump. If you like rose scented products then definitely give this a try!
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
This body wash smells amazing. I like the natural ingredients but it did leave my skin feeling dry.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This is my absolute favorite body wash in existence. I grabbed it on sale at Whole Foods! It smells divine. My favorite scent. Plus, there are no harsh chemicals. All natural, which is really important to me.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love Jason’s rose water body wash. It moisturizes and cleanses my skin. My skin feels smooth and soft to the touch whenever I get out of the shower. The best part is that the rose water is perfect for my problematic and sometimes sensitive skin. The scent is so lovely and not strong at all. Without a doubt my favorite Jason body wash.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Lesley H.
I am in love with this body wash. As soon as i smelled it in the store i had to have it. I love the rosewater scent. It lasts long after you get out of the shower.
Lakeesh D.
Lithonia, GA
I love how this product makes my body feel. I use it everyday. It is gentle and leaves skin sooooooo soft!
Lucia H.
I really have been living this body wash as of lately. It's refreshing and smells great. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated as well.