BY JASON

New Look Same Great Formula. Helps Fight Oxidative Stress with Natural Cranberry Oil. Nourishes with Vitamin E & Pro-Vitamin B5. No Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, or Phthalates. Antioxidant Cranberry This gentle wash cleanses with natural botanical surfactants and safely nourishes with vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5.  Our natural blend of antioxidant cranberry oil and soothing aloe vera helps fight oxidative stress while it softens your skin. The Natural Pioneer Since 1959 Born in 1959, Jason™ was one. see more...

Brittany S.
Rancho Cucamonga
Love the ingredients, all natural no harsh chemicals. Perfect for my sensitive skin! Just wish the scent would last longer on my skin.
Erika M.
This company is cruelty free and this body wash is vegan! It smells lovely (kind of like raspberry Jell-O, but not sickeningly sweet). Lathers up well. Does not leave a residue. Great product.
Kay K.
I like that Jason's products are natural but the body wash left my skin dry. I have normal skin and dry skin plus eczema on my hands.
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I absolutely LOVE all Jason products. I first started using their lotion and then I found they had more items! I use their body wash daily and it never fries up my skin (and my skin is already dry as it is!). It also smells really good, which is always a plus!
alexis b.
I started using jason products when i went vegan a year and a half ago and nothing I've used so far has let me down including this
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I'm all for this brand, as i currently use there toothpaste. This body wash is pretty decent and when I can find a product with simple ingredients I take advantage.
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using the Jason natural body washes. It's great for the skin, leaves me feeling clean, smelling good and I'm glad to know I'm not letting any Harsh chemicals or something that's been tested on animals on my body.
Emily B.
This is my go-to body wash. I love that there's nothing to worry about in the ingredient list AND it's effective! Just one pump on a shower pouf gives a really nice lather. Invigorating rosewater is my favorite Jason scent, and cranberry is lovely for the winter months.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
I love this body wash! Not only does it smell good but its free of harsh chemicals. It cleans my body without leaving a weird residue.