BY JASON

New Look, Same Great Formula. All Natural Soothing CoQ10 Tooth Gel With Natural Papaya & Pineapple Enzymes. Powerful Peppermint. Whitening. Tartar Control. Healthy Teeth & Gums. Fresh Breath. Fluoride Free. SLS Free. Keep Your Smile Bright, Without Harsh Abrasives or Irritating Chemicals PowerSmile® All Natural Enzyme Brightening Tooth Gel features papaya and pineapple enzymes, known for their. see more...

Trisha D.
Trisha D.
I had been looking for a all natural toothpaste for a while now. I came across this one at Whole Foods one day, I liked the ingredients and the price, so i decided to give it a try. It is truly the best toothpaste I have ever used. I ran out one day and had to use one of my old regular toothpaste and it tasted like pure sugar. I became so much more grateful for my Jasons toothpaste than i already was!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that it's all natural! It's hard to find all natural items, especially toothpaste. It tastes good and isn't overly sugary like other toothpastes. I noticed my teeth were visibly brighter after a few uses.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I love Jason's toothpaste! Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh without fluoride
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Due to the fact that it's chemical free it takes quite a while to see any changes or whitening. I loved the way it made my mouth feel though. This was a gift from my health conscious sister
Monika J.
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite chemical free whitening toothpaste. It takes time but the whitening effect is noticable after a few weeks. It tastes great too!
johni h.
johni h.
This is my favorite. It takes awhile to notice your teeth getting whiter but it's totally worth it!
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los banos , CA
I'm curious if this product actually whitens your teeth .
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Does this product really work
Erryn W.
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
I frequently use baking soda and peroxide to brighten my teeth and it works great and really fast. If you've used this, why would it be better than baking soda/peroxide?
Bridget N.
Bridget N.
It says that it's fluoride and SLS free. Does that mean that it's using sodium bicarbonate? Is there a weird texture at all? And does it taste tropical, or minty? I'm really intrigued, but I haven't always been happy with the more natural toothpastes available.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Does this work as well as other whitening gels?