Jason Natural Cosmetics Natural & Organic Satin Shower Body Wash uploaded by Maryann T.

BY JASON

New Look Same Great Formula. Revives with Natural Tea Tree Oil. Nourishes with Vitamin E & Pro-Vitamin B5. No Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, or Phthalates. Purifying Tea Tree This gentle wash cleanses with natural botanical surfactants and safely nourishes with vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5.  Our natural blend of tea tree oil and aloe vera balances, purifies, and soothes your skin. The Natural Pioneer Since 1959 Born in 1959, Jason™ was one of the first to offer natural products without harsh chemical. see more...

• I've only seen this in marshals...where else can i find it?7 Answers
  • Is this product really all natural?2 Answers
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I've been using this for about 5 months now and I don't think that will change anytime soon. I love how gentle it is and how amazing it smells! And you can't ignore the fact that its ALL NATURAL!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Love this brand. I love the lavender the best. Great scent and it makes me feel great afterwards. I like that I know where the products come from. And I love the pump. Would recommend
Matt N.
Hillsboro, OR
Sustainable, organic and all the good stuff. But it doesn't do what it's supposed to that's wash you.

The good: They make substantial efforts to ensure that their products are safe for you and the environment. That means a product you won't have to worry about putting on your body. It smells great really clean and pure.

The bad: Try a test, make some cookies or or meatloaf something that you need to use your hands. The. Try washing your hands with the body wash. It won't clean your hands like say Castile soap would. So if your greasy or had some fun working in your yard you will need twice as much to get marginally clean. Considering this is one of the most expensive soaps accessible it might not be the best bang for your buck. But if you are someone that doesn't get dirty and if you don't mind paying more for something that doesn't work you should pick this up.

Smells great, clean and good for your body but doesn't do the job.
Maryann T.
I love these products .I purchased the aloe Vera for the first time and it is just as wonderful as all the other ones. Packaging is fantasic! Huge bottle with a great working pump that never clogs. Love the smell, how this product leaves my skin so soft and fresh feeling. Best of all it's all natural with no artifical colors etc...great product for the money. I have prpurched amy times and will continue to do so. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Incense sticksI previously had and loved the Rose scented version of this product and thought I'd try the tea tree version. A mistake because it smells exactly like you've walked into a 'hippy shop' which burns incense sticks. No hint of refreshing tea tree. The product itself is fine, it's reassuring to know there's no parabens etc. Will buy again but not tea tree!show less
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Really good at taking off all the makeup you can't sleep at night with makeup on good value comes a lot not pricey highly recommend it gentle good fruit scent too not harsh I would buy it again I just love it daily essentials
Christina K.
Chico, CA
If your looking to boost your hair growth with minal effort definantly try the tea tree oil formula. It really pulls all the gunk off your scalp and smooths the shaft. I gained 5 inches in 2 months
Terri B.
trinity, NC
This product smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizing. It has tea tree oil for infections and/or fungal infections. Tea tree oil is also good for any type of cuts, skin abrasions, and insect bites. Normally tea tree is drying on the skin but it has the perfect mixture to where it is not drying at all. I have very sensitive skin when it come to products drying my skin out but Jason is just fantastic on my skin. Jason is very concentrated I only have to use 4 pumps each time I shower. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great body wash.
Lovely S.
This body wash is the best! Smells amazing! I used to have bad back acne just by using regular soap like dove or so. But once I started using this product, it cleared up my acne like no other. If you have long hair, the oil or conditioner may also be causing acne on your back. I try to keep my hair away from my back while I wash my hair. I wash my back again with this body wash if I accidentally have my hair on my back-if the hair had conditioner or oil.
Briana J.
Waynesville, MO
Beautiful floral fragrance with no harsh chemicals. Just enough clean power without drying you out. I do not need much of this to cover every inch. I love the pumps on the bottle, especially considering the size of them. I love all of the Jason products. Only thing I would change is labeling whether or not it is bpa free packaging or not.
Esther B.
I've only seen this in marshals...where else can i find it?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product really all natural?