BY JASON

Pure, Natural and Organic Daily Detangling Wheat and gluten free Tear free Paraben and sulfate free Non irritant certified organic ingredients Jason Kids Only! Daily Detangling Shampoo helps to soften and detangle hair with Panthenol and soy protein. This gentle, tear free shampoo lathers rich and rinses easy. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shannan C.
Portland, OR
We use this shampoo on our 2 1/2 year old daughter and are very happy with it. It leaves her thin, straight hair so soft and shiny and easy to comb, without conditioner. But my favorite part is that it smells SO good!
Amylea K.
Marshfield, WI
Works great on my daughters fine thin hair. I also use the detangling conditioner. The smell is ...awesome. I get it on Amazon subscribe and save every 2 months.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
We've been using this shampoo for over a year now and it's great! It smells great and keeps her hair clean- no matter what she gets in it. I love this stuff!
Allie R.
Salt Lake City, UT
My girl has very long and curly hair and it has been tough to find a good product not too adult but that still caters to her curls. can't wait to try this
Jessie W.
I use this on my daughters very long hair and it works great! The smell isn't overwhelming like most kids shampoos.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Is this year free??? Where is this sold?
alejandra c.
Does it have sulfate in it?
Becky W.
Jenison, MI
Has anybody used this as an adult?