BY JASON

This Cream Is The Ultimate In Antioxidant Wrinkle Prevention! Nature Provides The Foundation In The Form Of Vitamins C, E And Alpha Lipoic Acid To Diminish The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Leaves Your Face Feeling Soft And Radiant. Paraben Free No Mineral Oil, Petroleum Or Waxes No Animal By-Products Or Testing Made In Usa see more...

Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never knew about this cream until I found it at tjmaxx. Glad I did though. I love it but I do find myself getting bored with it at the end & wanting to use a new cream. Would buy again. Was using this a lot in pattern with the andalou probiotic & c something cream they have. If I didn't use this I used that one. Finished that one first now only have this one. I think I love the fruity stuff on my face. Seems to work the best for me. Bought this because I love what it's about & the ingridients.
Jessica H.
I've been using this product for the last 2 weeks and have noticed a huge difference. My face just in between my eyebrows and around my nose have always been so dry and I couldn't find anything to help until I started using this. No more flakes! And I love it!!
Nohelia V.
Our cosmetology class used this product for facials . Very hydrating and soothing ! The product is great
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really moisturizing and hydrating. I love this product. It smells really good too.