JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo uploaded by Monika S.JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo uploaded by Amberly W.JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo uploaded by Amberly W.

JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo

Fortified With Msm, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Colloidal Sulfur And Rosemary No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates Or Cocamide Dea Made In Usa see more...

• I have vibrant, colored hair, but I also have horrible dandruff. ...1 Answers
Monika S.
Monika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great! My husband has severe case of seborrhea dermatitis and usually his scalp reacts very bad with regular shampoo's. So far nothing worked for long enough until he tried this one! He's using it every day, and a bottle can last really long (for men at least). It has creamy texture, and not parfumed smell, but nice and clean. He's been using it for very long time now (over a year) and he doesn't get any flakes or dandruff at all, it's totally miraculous! It's worth the money, and it's totally natural, so therefore the best option! Seriously, the best miracle worker for very sensitive scalps!!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
West Deptford
I have struggled with a dry/itchy/flakey scalp for years. My hair is dry, but can get very oily depending on what I am using. I used t-gel for years, but it was super stripping of my hair. Saw this at Marshalls and immediately picked it up. Not the greatest smell, but it does the job.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Palatine, IL
I have had dry scalp for as long as i can remember. This is one of the few products that really helps to take away the dryness and itch. Unfortunately it also smells terrible and the smell lingers on your hair.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so surprised when I got this and it actually worked. I have severe eczema and have always had a very dry, flaky scalp. I've tried everything out there to no avail. This stuff actually works better than the prescription dandruff shampoo my dermatologist prescribed me. It doesn't lather as much as normal shampoos but if you squish it around in your hair it cleans it AND helps dandruff. The smell isn't the worst dandruff shampoo I've smelled but it obviously has a strong scent.
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My guy uses this and loves the results. Other dandruff shampoos tend to be too greasy. This leaves hair soft and manageable, plus no harsh sulfates or phthalates!JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo
Emily A.
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only dandruff shampoo that actually helps my itchy flaky scalp when used daily. I have an extremely oily scalp, which makes my only complaint that it doesn't always wash the hair and scalp fully. It's worth it to not have flakes and itchy skin all the time though.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product works well for my dandruff. I noticed that my scalp didn't have as many flakes. The smell is very intense on this product and it lingers. I would only use this on days where I know I won't be leaving the house.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked really well for my boyfriend who has be struggling with really bad dandruff his entire life. The smell isn't the best but with those results we can look past it.
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Trenton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo cured my dandruff and itchy scalp in only a few uses. It doesn't smell the best, but I can't complain with the miracle it did for me. It is a very light lather and doesn't sud up too much.
Emre
Emre
The only one thing that works for at all times are that it doesn't work on your app or any app that is working
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Helena, MT
I have vibrant, colored hair, but I also have horrible dandruff. Has anybody with colored hair tried this? Does it strip color any less than other dandruff shampoos?