JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo

by JĀSÖN

kmart: $26.16

Fortified With Msm, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Colloidal Sulfur And Rosemary No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates Or Cocamide Dea Made In Usa

Has anyone tried this. My son has horrible dandruff and we are looking for something to help.
Has anyone used this particular shampoo? What were the pros and cons?
JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo My husband has really bad dry and itchy scalp and dandruff. He has tried Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue, Tea Tree. Nothing works. We have hard well water full of sulphur. Would this product work for him?
Start your review of JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo!
5 days agoHooksett, NH
Love thos product, I use it everytime I shampoo. Doesnt bother my keratin treatment and helps with dandruff. My dandruff has gone away for the most part since I've been using it. Definitely recommend to anyone that had dandruff but doesnt want a harsh shampoo.
6 days agoAspen, CO
Enjoying this shampoo so far. It smells great and feels nice and cooling on my scalp. It is also (mostly) curly girl safe. The only down fall is as a curly girl I can’t wash my hair as often as most so it is taking a longer time for the shampoo to work.
9 months agoSouthfield, MI
JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo uploaded by Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Purchased at: Amazon
JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo This product is STRONG! Needed a shampoo that would help with dandruff and this definitely gets the job done. It has a very strong smell and if your not careful, will dry out your hair. I recommend using this product AS NEEEDED and only on CERTAIN parts of the scalp that need it instead of the whole head. Definitely cleared up the dandruff. I've only had to use this a hand full of times and still have half a bottle left after purchasing last year.
4 months agoRichmond, VA
I swear by this stuff. I have tried the range of dandruff shampoos (head and shoulders, dove, etc) and switching over to Jason has made a world of distance. Beware- I need a lot of the shampoo to really lather up and get all my hair but I only use this 2x a week and it keep my dandruff under control. I love the earthy, almost minty smell but it is a strong smell.
6 months agoBear, DE
JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo uploaded by Darya S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo the only minus of this shampoo is the smell. smells of medicine. otherwise I like it very much. relieves dandruff, treats oily seborrhea, hair shines health, soft, I will buy it again #jasondandruff #shampoo
7 months agoLancaster, PA
LOVE!! I moved to a different, much colder/dryer climate recently and found myself struggling with dandruff for the first time ever! This helped with my dry scalp and got rid of any flaking, and dandruff i had.
7 months agoGautier, MS
I really love this product i have a very dry scalp, i used head and shoulders and nothing , this has help my scalp so much i would use this woth any hair type oily or dry scalp and i would get this again
7 months ago
Does product smells really nice I enjoyed how it applied Nice & Smooth on my hair easy to apply only thing is I only tried a sample size so I wouldn't really know if it's actually long lasting it does smell good and it did have a nice hold on my hair and throughout the day it did smell very nice so just imagine purchasing the real big size like average size I think would be fantastic idea
2 years agoPortland, OR
In the winter, and sometimes in every season, my scalp becomes insanely dry and I am left with an itchy scalp that creates dandruff and no matter the other clean products I have tried, nothing ever worked...but the Jason Dandruff Shampoo works amazingly and My scalp never feels dry and it seriously cured my dandruff. I will continue to buy this stuff over and over again.
10 months agoArlington, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Annoyingly dandruff is my main concern when it comes to washing my hair. I used to use head and shoulders and I got used to how much of my hair used to fall out... until someone recommended I use Jason dandruff relief shampoo. It is more expensive, but after a few uses it really had my dandruff under control, without the hair loss. I’m reluctant to switch from this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Sarah A. a year ago
We had the same sulphur problem in our water. Its hell on hair! Invest in a cheap water filter and watch your life change!