BY JĀSÖN

Fortified With Msm, Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Colloidal Sulfur And Rosemary No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates Or Cocamide Dea Made In Usa see more...

madison 💖.
Newark, DE
I do not think this shampoo works. It doesn’t lather at all and smells bad. It did not help my scalp at all and it actually looked worse after using. Also expensive.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
I have tried multiple items and serums for my dandruff. Nothing has worked like Jason shampoo. I use it first to target my dandruff and then my normal shampoo and conditioner. It doesn’t smell the best but it is a miracle worker for anyone who struggles with dry scalp!
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
I love jason dandruff shampoo. I bought this,when I had uncontrolled dandruff.it was,really bad and with this,shampoo in few days all free of dandruff. I recommend this,shampoo
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Worked really well for my boyfriend who has be struggling with really bad dandruff his entire life. The smell isn't the best but with those results we can look past it.
Clare C.
I really like this shampoo for the winter when my scalp gets really dry and flaky, I use it for about two weeks and the problem is completely fixed! I love Jason products and this is just another great one!
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
In the winter, and sometimes in every season, my scalp becomes insanely dry and I am left with an itchy scalp that creates dandruff and no matter the other clean products I have tried, nothing ever worked...but the Jason Dandruff Shampoo works amazingly and My scalp never feels dry and it seriously cured my dandruff. I will continue to buy this stuff over and over again.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
My guy uses this and loves the results. Other dandruff shampoos tend to be too greasy. This leaves hair soft and manageable, plus no harsh sulfates or phthalates!JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo
Emily A.
This is the only dandruff shampoo that actually helps my itchy flaky scalp when used daily. I have an extremely oily scalp, which makes my only complaint that it doesn't always wash the hair and scalp fully. It's worth it to not have flakes and itchy skin all the time though.
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Rockwood, MI
This shampoo cured my dandruff and itchy scalp in only a few uses. It doesn't smell the best, but I can't complain with the miracle it did for me. It is a very light lather and doesn't sud up too much.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Perhaps the WORST shampoo I have ever used, and I tend to use this term lightly. I have dandruff as well as an oily scalp, and this shampoo did not effectively wash out my hair NOR did it alleviate the dandruff. The only reason I am giving this product two stars is because it is cruelty free, which is why I bought it. But my hair still had dandruff and felt unclean after scrubbing two to three times. AND it's pretty darn expensive, too.
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
JASON Natural Cosmetics Dandruff Relief Shampoo My husband has really bad dry and itchy scalp and dandruff. He has tried Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue, Tea Tree. Nothing works. We have hard well water full of sulphur. Would this product work for him?
Lucy B.
Helena, MT
I have vibrant, colored hair, but I also have horrible dandruff. Has anybody with colored hair tried this? Does it strip color any less than other dandruff shampoos?
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
What does this smell like?
Gabrielle R.
Is this safe for color treated hair