BY JASON

JASON has taken a natural approach to safely inhibit the process of melanin production as well as to effectively reduce existing epidermal hyper pigmentation with our 10% Complete Vitamin C Complex™, Kojic Ester, Beta Hydroxy Acid, and Barberry Extract. This product is potentiated by the high-tech free radical scavengers from the naturally derived Super-Oxide Dismutase liposomes.  This highly effective moisturizing formulation does not contain any harmful chemical ingredients like hydroquinone typically used for skin lightening.  May safely be used on all skin types. Brightens Age Spots Evens Out Skin Tone Gently Exfoliates Dry, Surface Skin Light, Non-Oily Formula If you have any questions or comments please call JASON Hotline 1-877-JASON-01 Naturally, since 1959 ; see more...

Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This is something I accidentally stumbled upon and I'm sure glad I did it gives my skin the most beautiful glow right after applying. It left me seeing immediate results on the tone of my skin and smells wonderful. A little pricey but worth every penny.
Lekha D.
Fontana , Ca
I like natural products, so I was happy to try this one. I really like this product because I had some old acne scars that were still visible and this product evened out my skin tone. It is a gem.
Theresa P.
Rockmart, GA
Did not enjoy this product at all, it left my skin feeling sticky and tight. Ever after a few days of using this product I didn't notice any difference in my skin. It smells nice, but that's about it =(