BY JASON

Natural Wild Yam Creme Comforts And Soothes Imbalances. A Complete, Enriched, Cooling Combination Of Licorice, Ginseng And Mexican Wild Yam To Hydrate And Harmonize. This Product Is Paraben-Free. Made In Usa see more...

Diana H.
iris s.
Rio de Janeiro - Volta Redonda 67
I love Jason products even though they can be on the pricey side! I love this moisturizing cream because it is made with natural ingredients. It doesn't strip away any moisture and it doesn't make me feel greasy or like I used a ton of product on my skin. It's great for really dry skin.I love Jason products even though they can be on the pricey side! I love this moisturizing cream because it is made with natural ingredients. It doesn't strip away any moisture and it doesn't make me feel greasy or like I used a ton of product on my skin. It's great for really dry skin.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Even though they can be on the pricey side I love Jason products! These are extremely  moisturizing creams because it is made with natural and organic ingredients. It doesn't strip the natural oils away and it doesn't make me feel greasy or like I used a ton of product on my skin. It's great for really dry skin.