JĀSÖN Natural Aloe Vera & Bergamot Finishing Spray Hair Styling Serums

by JĀSÖN

Pure, natural and organic. Long lasting light flexible hold. Non-aerosol. Paraben free. This quick drying finishing spray locks in style without weighing hair down. Provides flexible control without stickiness for soft, shiny hair. No animal by-products or animal testing. Chamomile and Bergamot enhance softness and shine. Citrus extracts and Meadowfoam Seed Oil add luster as Vitamins E and B5 work with Jojoba Oil to resist humidity and protect hair. For superior holding, finishing, texturizing and shine without synthetic dyes and harsh chemicals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JĀSÖN Natural Aloe Vera & Bergamot Finishing Spray Hair Styling Serums!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoNew York, NY
I actually like Jason products and I actually used this last week and it left my hair nice and frizz free it also maintains your hair to be put and does not leave any sticky residue really great I will defiantly use it again. The smell is pretty botanical so it smells good.
3 years agoMccrory, AR
I love Jasons products and I am very glad I found this one, especially for these humid summer months! It controls your frizzy and keeps your hair styled perfectly!