Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenJASON
Jāsön Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Broad Spectrum

Jāsön Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Broad Spectrum

by JASON

Fragrance free and hypoallergenic, our physical sunscreen is infused with Chamomile and Calendula Extracts to soothe and calm sensitive skin. And it’s water resistant (80 minutes).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jāsön Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Broad Spectrum!
Guadalupe A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is really a great product. My boyfriend and I took an unplanned beach trip and decided to purchase this sunblock at a nearby whole foods. I had never tried the product before, but I fell in love with it. It provided long lasting protection and I didn't end up burning which was great!
Aliuska C.
Waukegan, IL
Cuando compro un nuevo producto de belleza lo hago con la ilusión de una niña, me siento feliz de añadir algo
Miral T.
Staten Island, NY
I love it so much I can definitely recommend it to all my family and friends and will definitely be purchasing again it was so worth the price and packaging was amazing ! I absolutely love it so much !!!
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
My doctor recommended I use a strong protective sunblock since I am a horseperson who spends a lot of time outside every day rain or shine. Yes, even on overcast days, I have sunscreen and a hat on. She had seen some changes in my skin that prompted her to say that. So I found and tried this product; I think my skin is holding it's own now in terms of sun wear and I like the natural ingredients' low odor.
Sydney L.
Pittsburgh
It is difficult for me to find a natural sunscreen that doesn't make me break out in acne or hives. While the protection seemed okay for my fair skin, it is VERY thick and does not blend into skin well. It also stains fabric way too easily.
Leah D.
Holland, MI
This is a great product that I use under my makeup in the summer time. It feels great on the skin and works really well.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Great product. I got this from a friend and it works real well. I sggest you go out and purchase this.
Jasmine M.
Aberystwyth
Absolutely wonderful SPF, I love the smell and the consistency - I find it very nourishing, with no white cast at all
Sarah S.
It's ok. It's the first zinc sunscreen I ever tried, but I tried out a different one I like much better (Thinksport) and so this one is just sitting on my vanity. It does the job, so that's why I'm keeping it, but I never look forward to using it. When using it on the whole body in preparation for some outdoor swimming, it can take forever to rub in in properly because it's quite thick. And when I put it on my face it feels like it leaves a film on my skin and I find myself rubbing at it, particularly on my nose. It doesn't feel like it lets my skin breathe all that much and my nose, especially, can get quite itchy with it. Also, it has a kind of strange, earthy scent. Probably not the best description, but thought I should mention it. It's not a horrible smell, but it's also not pleasant. Just meh.
Lily C.
great sunscreen. when you apply it to your body/face, it does not leave white marks and it is very easy to blend in. however it is a bit more expensive than average sunscreen, but it is worth the money as it is natural and easy to apply. i would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?