BY JASON MARKK

Jason Markk shoe cleaning kit Model: JM3691 Cleaming Kit 4 oz. Premium Shoe Cleaner and Standard Shoe Cleaning Brush Model: 259854 298 see more...

Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
You need this if you love white shoes like I do. I’m really careless and always get marks on my white shoes. This cleaning kit has everything you need to get your shoes looking new. I used this and my coworker asked if I got a new pair of sneakers. The cleaner also smells really good and it’s so satisfying to see it removing all the dirt from my sneakers. I’ve only tried on leather sneakers.
Whitney S.
Keeping my sneakers clean is important to me. I use these to clean all my sneakers including my Ultraboosts and Air Jordan's. A little goes a long way and I know I'm not damaging my shoes when I use this. The best part is it easily cleaned my pink velvet Adidas EQT's after hot chocolate spilled in the office. I was worried I would never get it out, but this did the trick!
Emily G.
Middleton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is an incredibly worthwhile product. I really trust it. I’ve used it getting pizza sauce out of Yeezy’s and just generally cleaning a vintage Dior clutch with no problems. It’s very effective but gentle. I highly recommend it.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
This is an amazing shoe cleaning kit! I used them on my suede Nikes and they look brand new. I only needed to use it once. I would purchase this again! Purchased online. I highly recommend for any shoe type. 98.3% Natural!
Chelsey V.
Tacoma, WA
I purchased my kit from Nordstrom - i absolutely love my kicks and this kit definitely keeps them looking sparking new. You don't use a lot of the product so it will last you a while. I have two different brushes so depending what material your shoe is will depend on what type of brush you'll use. I will absolutely repurchase
Whitney C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF. I bought a bottle when I bought my Adidas shoes for my birthday and I was kind of skeptical at first but I wouldn't choose anything else to clean my shoes now. They cleaned my all-white shoes they think my husbands combat boots they clean my orange Nikes that I thought were done for. $10 for the bottle, totally worth it I can't wait to go and buy more just to stock up.
Alexandra F.
N Brunswick, NJ
Best Shoe Cleaner!

I just purchased this Jason Markk shoe cleaning kit from Nordstrom after seeing it on Instagram. The cleaner does an amazing job on both casual and work sneakers. I used it on my Jordan's yesterday and got all the dirt off from the outer sole and the top of the sneaker, leaving them looking new again. Today I used it on my work sneakers, covered in dirt and food droppings (I work at Wawa) in the deli. The brush and cleaner took everything off with ease. I highly recommend this product and will be purchasing in the future. I will also be checking out the wipes to keep on hand.
Marlene P.
Best shoe cleaner ! This works effortlessly. The scent is nice. On my second bottle now. Wow very very effective shoe cleaner. At a good price for it's magic. Definitely repurchasing and recommending to friends.
Elianna C.
San Pablo, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF. I had a couple of your typical marks on my adidas and saw LustreLux rave about it so i got it off amazon and I don't mind the price or process that it takes to clean my shoes. Its actually not that hard. Dip in water , put solution on brush, dip brush in a little water and start scrubbing. I literrally cleaned ALL my shoes, regardless of the fabric or material it was (no damage was done) and left my shoes VERY CLEAN . I love it ! If you have children this would defenitely help too!!
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
this is the one and only shoe cleaner that i've tried and i'm convinced nothing will beat it! super affordable, easy to use and works on many materials. these are my gross work shoes and after cleaning them, my shoes look almost brand new!
Shakeyla R.
NC
Is this good for suede shoes?