Add a Photo

By JASON LOEWY
#962 in Apps
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional! I, Jason Loewy, professional bodybuilder, am proud to bring you what I believe to be the complete diet tracking solution. My Macros+ has been formulated after years of frustration and wasted money spent on trying to find a decent diet tracking app to use in my daily life. With My Macros+ you will be provided with a magnitude of rich features, all while keeping the fact that you are tracking your calories on a phone in mind. The navigation through the list of foods is easy and intuitive to make diet tracking an easy process for you. *** What Separates My Macros+ *** √ Fully operational offline! √ Available and optimized for all iOS platforms √ Seamlessly sync between all devices with your My Macros+ user account √ Barcode scanner to easily match food items to their My Macros+ equivalent foods (iPhone and iPod Touch Only) √ Free downloadable food packs √ Fully optimized for all device orientations √ Macronutrient totals given not only for the day, but for each individual meal as well √ Meal Names are entirely customizable - Add, delete or edit meal name labels √ Add meals to your daily food log in any order you want √ Input custom food in any quantity you want. My Macros+ converts it down to 1 so you can reuse that food in your daily meals at any measurement you desire. √ Easily keep track of your Actual vs Daily goals toolbar on the bottom of your daily food log *** Some Great Features *** √ 20,000+ Food Items Provided Standard! √ Built in food from some of your favorite and most popular fast food restaurants √ Every one of the 20,000+ food items are fully customizable and editable √ Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system √ Set your daily goals and track your progress with ease √ Ability to input as many custom foods you want with any serving size/type √ Intuitive and easy to browse user interface for navigating quickly through food lists √ View your most recent or most frequently eaten food items to allow for quick access to your commonly used foods. √ Mark and save your favorite foods √ Track and monitor your bodyweight √ Save your favorite meals √ 'Remember' already eaten meals with one click √ Nutrition calculator to help get you on the right track with your diet With all that said what I find the most important feature is a developer who believes in this application and its future. I have been using My Macros+ myself every single day throughout its development and plan to everyday in the future, and I hope you do as well!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I was a MFP user for a couple years. I tried the online version of MM and was hesitant to buy the mobile version. At first it was annoying to use because I tried adding foods like I did with MFP. Once I started using the Barcode Scanner to enter my food it got so much easier. Really user friendly and I love the weekly email summaries that show how I did that week. Definitely recommend it!
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.

Best food tracking app available. Easy to scan products in, and has a growing list of foods as the usage grows. Easy way to stay on track whether you're a competitor or not. Definitely worth the small fee to download!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY

To watch your calories there are easier and better options than this app if you
Want me to be honest