Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersJASON
JĀSÖN Lightening Vitamin K Crème Plus

JĀSÖN Lightening Vitamin K Crème Plus

by JASON

This botanically-rich Vitamin K Cream is a natural blend of antioxidant-rich-Green Tea-Pro-Vitamin A-C-E -, long-lasting moisturization and helps even skin tone. Our natural blend of brightening Horsetail Plant, Marigold (Calendula) and Echinacea extracts helps reduce skin redness and discoloration. With use, skin is soft and smooth, with a beautifully even tone.

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phytonadione, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Laurate, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol Potassium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

What are some results from using this product?
What vitamin K ? What is it helping in ?
How good is this creme?
Start your review of JĀSÖN Lightening Vitamin K Crème Plus!
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
This stuff is the greatest. It also smells so good and leaves my skin soft. I always worry about what I put on my face and I don't ever have to worry about Jason products.
Kallee P.
Anna, TX
This is super affordable, and amazing. I love trying new skin products. I found this a few weeks ago and have been hooked ever sense. It has a nice scent to it which I love. It's not too harsh of a scent either.
Jessica F.
Frederick, MD
Jason products are great, you don't have to worry about the ingredients and this leave my skin feeling so soft
Cristina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells great!! Highly recommend this product it leaves skin so soft and great vitamin for skin. It's great for your skin I have bought it several times after I run out every time. And I'll continue to purchase it.
Angie G.
This stuff is awesome. It smells absolutely amazing and you should definitely get some if you don't already have it. Leaves you skin smelling good and soft to the touch
Oksana C.
This stuff is amazing!! The smell alone is just the best!! Leaves your skin so soft and nice
shaylynn C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the smell it's so soothing and soft I really recommend me and my friend uses it
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Jason beauty products because they contain more natural ingredients and no parabens. This was my second product to try in this collection and I found it to be very effective on the skin. It is intended to rid areas of discoloration on the face by gently working to tone and calm redness as well as target spider veins with its naturally enriched ingredients.
Daniela A.
Atlanta, GA
Love this it smells so good. Your feel fresh using these items . Its gentle feels smooth
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Love anything by Jason. I use their body washes and have used their deodorants too. Fresh, all natural ingredients and great scents as well.