JĀSÖN Kids Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45

by JĀSÖN

Specially formulated for your child’s tender skin and water-resistant formula provides long-lasting solar defense.  Infused with Chamomile and Calendula Extracts, it gently pampers your child’s sensitive skin while protecting skin from harsh elements. Now you can let your child run, play and enjoy the sun without worry

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan, Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Looks like it would work great how does every one else feel about it
Love Jason's products and have total comfort in using them on my kids. A natural sunblock is the perfect accessory for summer. Even better that it is made with good ingredients.
Does it really works?
Start your review of JĀSÖN Kids Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45!
Nashville
My son has eczema and very sensitive skin. We tried so many different sunscreens on him and they all irritated his skin. This was the first one we tried that he said "felt good" so we stocked up! I love the smell of it and that it goes on easily and doesn't leave a white residue. It's also very effective, he's never had a sunburn!
Cleveland, TN
JĀSÖN Kids Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 uploaded by Samantha F.
As far as sunscreen goes, this product is A+ in my opinion. It's my first time buying it but won't be my last. I even found it at the local Target! It was very effective against sunburn for me and my kids! JĀSÖN Kids Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45
Gatesville, TX
I wanted to try a natural sunblock but with how much we use, I needed something affordable. We seem to not have great luck with sunblock. It seems some brands work for some of our family and not others. I am tired if carrying around 3 different brands so we purchased Jasons. The kids and I spent 3 hours in the sun and no one burned. It isn't super greasy once it dries. The only complaint I have is that it melts in the heat so you need to shake it to mix it again before reapplying. I am going to order more tonight.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The Truth Product This has enchanted me A lot I recommend it to everyone In Serio This is A girl I really love It I swear it's wonderful I recommend it to everyone
Bermuda dunes , CA
Just got done on a 3 days hiking trip and although my kids did not go with me, Jason kids natural sunscreen was a necessity. As well as the mosquito repellant. I have really sensitive skin and I burn really easy so the product was amazing on both levels. Highly recommend if your into natural products that work.
Fremont , NE
Love, love, love this sunscreen! I use it myself and on my kiddo. I especially like the fact that it's a natural product with mineral block.
Dallas, TX
I love that this product is all natural with good ingredients so i don't have to worry about it being harmful to my son!
Missoula, MT
This is a great sunscreen for children and adults alike. All natural ingredients, not greasy, good value...
Perfect for a summer day outing. All natural products help with sensitivity and protection from rays
Bakersfield, CA
It looks like a good product but idk need to try it out for my kid in the future