JĀSÖN Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash uploaded by D M.JĀSÖN Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash uploaded by Maggie P.JĀSÖN Invigorating Rosewater Body Wash uploaded by Lesley H.

BY JĀSÖN

Nourish your skin with botanical surfactants plus Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 for a gentle, healthful cleanse. Invigorating Rosewater and soothing Calendula Extract give your body an energized, ready for the day vitality.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum)

D M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The rosewater scent is strong when you use in the shower, but after i get out of the shower and dry off I don't smell the scent so it must go away quickly. And does not have a much foam,you need to pump a little more than other products. I like that it has a pump up and the bottle is large.
Haley P.
This body wash is absolutely amazing!! I bought it from Marshall’s for like $8 and it smells soooo good!! Your skin smells like roses for hours after you shower. One pump will cover your whole body!
Jacqueline S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
LOVE, love, love this body wash. If you like the scent of roses and rosewater, you need to try this. It is so refreshing and leaves your skin cool. You can find it at Whole Foods and some natural sections in grocery stores. A repurchase for sure!
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love Jason’s rose water body wash. It moisturizes and cleanses my skin. My skin feels smooth and soft to the touch whenever I get out of the shower. The best part is that the rose water is perfect for my problematic and sometimes sensitive skin. The scent is so lovely and not strong at all. Without a doubt my favorite Jason body wash.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This is my absolute favorite body wash in existence. I grabbed it on sale at Whole Foods! It smells divine. My favorite scent. Plus, there are no harsh chemicals. All natural, which is really important to me.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Perfect for my eczema sensitive skin. I love the smells and it is strong but it’s so relaxing and beautiful that it just fills the bathroom with roses. Kind of hard to find in stores but it’s very much worth it when I do find it. Highly recommend.
Nikki S.
West Plains, MO
Not the biggest fan of this scent but that’s my own fault and it’s pretty pricey. Otherwise this body wash is pretty good. It’s nice and silky and lasts for a long time. Not the cleanest body wash but better than the typical body wash I have purchased in the past.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Packaging is very nice and I love this it’s gentle it’s very sweet smelling the pros is the how good it works and it’s good value it’s not pricey at all or use this every day I recommend this to everyone
Melanie H.
Northampton
The smell of roses is a bit strong but i love the smell of roses its one of my favorite flower scents. This body wash is really soothing and lathery. It leaves really soft skin with a fresh smell of roses.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is true-to-scent and has a very light, natural rose scent. I love that it is free of many harsh chemicals. It takes about 3 pumps per shower for me, which is about average. Leaves my skin feeling great winter and summer.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have heard thwse products to be all natural but are they fragrance/parfume free too?
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been wanting to try this. I love the smell of fresh roses, but not that fake smell. Is this a natural smelling rose fragrance?