BY JASON

In 1959, a group of independent thinkers drew upon the pioneering spirit that was so much a part of their California heritage and set out on a road of rediscovery. Theirs was a path back to safer, natural ingredients proven to work together in effective ways. And so the JĀSÖN (which means "healer" in Greek) brand was born. The JĀSÖN team meticulously created body loving products staying true to the JĀSÖN Code of Honor: select safe, wholesome, natural ingredients, rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy, never test on animals, and constantly innovate and improve. As one generation has given way to the next, JĀSÖN products have remained on the path forged by the brand’s founders, committed to discovering even more ways to offer personal care solutions safer for us, our families and our planet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz H.
If you're looking for a super minty and refreshing toothpaste, this is not it. I didn't feel like my teeth got clean and I absolutely hated the taste. It's like sweet but not pleasant. For the price point, I think there are better alternatives like Tom's although I do like Jason's other flavors.
Melissa P.
Auburn, CA
Seriously the best toothpaste ever! Fluoride free and your teeth still feel clean for hours! The taste is a little unique so the first time I used it I wasn’t sure about it... but! Now I don’t like brushing with anything else! I love the essential oils in it!
Cody W.
This leaves an amazing clean feeling and you feel great because it’s a natural product so you don’t have to wonder about what your family is using , it’s a safe and a effective toothpaste that I am all here for
Barbara N.
Love it! Gluten free. A must for me! Also sls free ! No dyes or sugars, it’s grate and taste good! Love the variation of paste and gel !
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
Jess C.
Ottawa, ON
Great product! Definitely tastes like tea tree oil when using, but it’s not over powering. So if you don’t care for the taste of tea tree then this product is not for you.