BY JĀSÖN

Keep your whole mouth healthy, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Healthy Mouth® CoQ10 Tooth Gel guards your teeth and gums from sugar acids and tooth decay. Tea Tree Oil, a well-known antimicrobial and antiseptic agent, works with Fluoride to help defend the entire oral cavity from the bacterial growth that could lead to tartar build-up and periodontal disease. Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts help reduce tartar build-up while CoQ10 and Aloe Vera Gel soothe gum irritation. A refreshing Cinnamon chill keeps your breath fresh all day. For a healthy smile and fresh breath, use JASON HealthyMouth® toothpaste and mouthwash twice a day.

The JĀSÖN toothpastes promise:
√ No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
√ No Preservatives
√ No Artificial Colors
√ No Artificial Sweeteners
√ No Saccharin
√ No Propylene Glycol
√ No Gluten

Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Silica, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gum, Dimethyl Sulfone, Menthol, Sea Salt, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ubiquinone**

Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I just didn’t like this. I’ve tried this once after trying to go natural and finding this in Whole Foods. It didn’t make my mouth feel clean or fresh, had to go in with another toothpaste to feel better
Melissa P.
Grass Valley, CA
Seriously the best toothpaste ever! Fluoride free and your teeth still feel clean for hours! The taste is a little unique so the first time I used it I wasn’t sure about it... but! Now I don’t like brushing with anything else! I love the essential oils in it!
Liz H.
Brooklyn, NY
If you're looking for a super minty and refreshing toothpaste, this is not it. I didn't feel like my teeth got clean and I absolutely hated the taste. It's like sweet but not pleasant. For the price point, I think there are better alternatives like Tom's although I do like Jason's other flavors.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
This leaves an amazing clean feeling and you feel great because it’s a natural product so you don’t have to wonder about what your family is using , it’s a safe and a effective toothpaste that I am all here for
Barbara D.
Love it! Gluten free. A must for me! Also sls free ! No dyes or sugars, it’s grate and taste good! Love the variation of paste and gel !
Emma🌻 L.
Deshler
This is awesome, free of harsh chemicals and heavy metals like Fluoride! This is a brand I know I can trust
Jess C.
Ottawa, ON
Great product! Definitely tastes like tea tree oil when using, but it’s not over powering. So if you don’t care for the taste of tea tree then this product is not for you.

Amazon