JĀSÖN Glowing Apricot Body Wash uploaded by Alicia C.JĀSÖN Glowing Apricot Body Wash uploaded by Amelia C.

BY JĀSÖN

Nourish your skin with botanical surfactants, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 for a gentle, healthful cleanse. Brightening Apricot Oil and nourishing Sunflower Seed Oil give your body a youthful, radiant glow.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love Jason shower gel and bubble bath. I have been purchasing it for over 20 years. I was excited when they came out with the Apricot. My skin tends to be dry and this is very nourishing. It has a nice sweet apricot scent. It produces a lot bubbles in the tub and on a sponge. I take 2 baths a day to help me with my joint and muscle issues. I found that using this really helps so my skin does not get dry and flaky patches. It is a great value for the large bottle too. I really like the natural ingredients. Along with it being paraben free, phthalate free, and petroleum free.
Hali N.
Westville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As an animal rights advocate, I have recently really been looking more and more into investing in brands that do not test on animals in any way and such... JÄSÖN one brand I have fallen in love with. The aproicot shower body wash, smells and feels amazing. The fragance is light and not overwhelming, and doesnt have a  strong purfumey smell that a lot of shower scrubs do. It is gental on my sentive skin and leaves me feeling refreshed and crisp.
Teale N.
This body wash is light and none drying. I've used it with good results for many months. I enjoy the light fruity scent, which does not linger on the skin too long. This is a very basic everyday soap. The only reason I'm not using it any more is that I need something specific for my body acne and eczema. This body wash does not exacerbate either condition, but it doesn't really help either.
Kay K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Jason's apricot body wash has an off-putting fruit smell but it's an okay bubble bath. You get a lot of product considering the price but when used as a body wash, it dried out my skin. I have normal skin but dry hands.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This conditioner doesn't do a bad job overall for giving me soft hair after. It smells good and doesn't have those products that are known to strip your hair.
Tina A.
It's natural and smells really good. It's a big bottle so it lasts for a long time too. No need for rebuying every month
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
I like this product because it is gentle on your skin, and it has a light citrus fragrance to it.
Margo H.
New York , NY
I had such high hopes for this product! The packaging was cute and the scent was really sharp and invigorating. But I never felt clean using this product, and it ended up sitting in the back of my shower shelf. The "satin" feeling is an interesting idea, but ultimately it doesn't feel like you're actually clean when you rinse off. My husband, however, loves it? Go figure.
Amelia C.
I have this body wash in the citrus scent. It smells amazing and one bottle lasted me so long! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

Plus I always find these at Marshals so they can be very affordable!
Mahvesh M.
Brampton , ON
This caught my attention at a local grocery store while looking for a paraben free product. It leaves skin feeling soft. But next time I would try something different.