BY JĀSÖN

Nourish your skin with botanical surfactants, Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 for a gentle, healthful cleanse. Brightening Apricot Oil and nourishing Sunflower Seed Oil give your body a youthful, radiant glow.

An earth-friendly, biodegradable formula.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Does this have a strong scent to it? I love things that smell good. 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie L.
LOVE THIS!  Bought the giant bottle, used it completely empty.  It smells wonderful, and works amazing.  Because it it missing all the harsh sulfates, it doesn't "suds" up as much as traditional body wash, but once you get used to it, it's not a big deal.   Excited to try other "flavors".
Andjoua R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brand of body wash. Cruelty free, more on the natural side and it smells amazing. This body wash lathers well and lasts for monthsssss ( note 2 people that wash daily is using one bottle) Just goes to show that a little goes a long way. I try a new scent every time I go to my local TJX and there it costs me about $7,..a lot cheaper than the og price
Milendra B.
I always saw this product and was curious about it, but not curious enough to buy it. The product is from Whole Foods. A pro about it, is the scent. I have been using it for a month now and the product is okay. However I'm willing to give this body wash another try ... just maybe a different scent.
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Jason body wash is my favorite body wash. My skin always feels soft and hydrated. I personally love the apricot smell. I find Jason's at my local Marshall's, it's usually a few bucks cheaper than Whole Foods. It lasts me months. Great to have found another cruelty free option that is a really good value.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love the way this smells. Good price for a good product. Purchased online during the holidays. It has a really great smell! I used the whole bottle and now I need more! I definitely recommend.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash smells really good. It's hard to find a genuinely good apricot smell. It is a bit expensive but the ingredients are amazing for keeping skin healthy and it lathers amazingly. I love to buy this for a treat for myself!
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
When I was in the Peace Corps in W. Africa, I brought all JASON products with me, like this body wash. Using the natural products plus showering with only rainwater made my skin and hair very happy.
KARLA G.
I love it when I have a lot to say about that you can buy it because you don't want it because it's so easy to used and it's not worth the
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i love using this body wash so much! a little goes a long way! it smells so good and leaves my body feeling clean and soft
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
Does this have a strong scent to it? I love things that smell good.