BY JĀSÖN

JASON Gentle Basics Night Cream, 15 Ounce. Soothing moisture for dry, sensitive skin. This ultra-mild, hypoallergenic night cream is dermatologist tested and clinically proven to care for dry, sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Formulated without any harsh skin irritants and using only a minimal number of essential ingredients, it gently nourishes your delicate skin with soothing Borage Oil while you sleep. Skin wakes up feeling comfortably calmed and refreshed. Born in 1959, JASON brand was one of the first to offer personal care products without harsh chemicals. for over 50 years, we have delivered safe, wholesome, no-nonsense products that happen to really work. Our formulas don't contain petrolatum, sodium laureth sulfates (SLS), parabens or phthalates. and we never test on animals. We invite you to try our entire line of safe, effective, body-loving products. see more...

BunnieMommie S.
Tucson, AZ
Such an affordable product! You get a lot of cream for the price! I love that it has no bad stuff, like gluten, parabens, etc. And, it’s cruelty free! It works amazing!
Samantha E.
I have been using my one tub of night creme for quite a while. I like that it doesn't have a fragrance and is natural. I'm not 100% sure that it's doing much for my aging though.