BY JĀSÖN

JASON Gentle Basics Facial Cleansing Towelettes, 30 Count. Soothing moisture for dry, sensitive skin. These hypoallergenic facial cleansing towelettes are dermatologist tested and clinically proven to care for dry, sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Formulated without any harsh skin irritants and using only a minimal number of essential ingredients, they effectively remove dirt, oil and makeup while gently hydrating with soothing Borage Oil. Skin feels clean, fresh and soothed. Born in 1959, JASON brand was one of the first to offer personal care products without harsh chemicals. for over 50 years, we have delivered safe, wholesome, no-nonsense products that happen to really work. Our formulas don't contain petrolatum, sodium laureth sulfates (SLS), parabens or phthalates. and we never test on animals. We invite you to try our entire line of safe, effective, body-loving products. see more...

Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Great makeup remover and facial cleanser rolled into one. I got a pack of 25 at Target for around $5. If you have sensitive skin and have used other "sensitive skin" makeup remover wipes that burned your face anyway, these are for you. I have sensitive skin and have used other wipes that leave my face burning after using them, but these are actually gentle as they say. Even scrubbing as hard as I could to get my makeup off, no irritation whatsoever. Your face feels very clean after using these as well. Great product, great price!
Christina C.
Tucson, AZ
These makeup remover wipes were really dry. They removed some makeup but not as much as other makeup remover wipes have in the past. Overall I️ wouldn’t repurchase these wipes. Jason Gentle Basics Facial Cleansing Towelettes
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
These makeup wipes are VERY dry, and I have to spend a long time rubbing this on my face to remove all of my makeup. Overall, I would not repurchase these despite the good price point. 👎🏼
Megan G.
These are the best facial wipes I've found so far. They are soft and really gentle. They also have virtually no smell which I haven't found before.
Toni A.
This wipe is very gentle on the skin, yet strong enough to remove waterproof eye makeup.