Add a Photo

By JĀSÖN
#1500 in Facial Cleansers
JASON Gentle Basics Facial Cleanser, 16 Fluid Ounce. Soothing moisture for dry, sensitive skin. This ultra-mild, hypoallergenic cleanser is dermatologist tested and clinically proven to care for dry, sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Formulated without any harsh skin irritants and using only a minimal number of essential ingredients, it gently yet effectively hydrates with soothing Borage Oil and cleanses your delicate skin. Skin feels comfortable clean, fresh and moisturized. Born in 1959, JASON brand was one of the first to offer personal care products without harsh chemicals. for over 50 years, we have delivered safe, wholesome, no-nonsense products that happen to really work. Our formulas don't contain petrolatum, sodium laureth sulfates (SLS), parabens or phthalates. and we never test on animals. We invite you to try our entire line of safe, effective, body-loving products.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

LOVE this cleanser. Takes off all my makeup at night and doesn't dry out my skin. I've been trying to use more natural products lately and am very happy I picked up this one.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Anderson, SC

I have very sensitive skin and have used a lot of different face washes, but this one is the one my skin loves! It doesn't irritate it, leave a film on it or leave it feeling tight. I actually have oily skin and even though the cleanser is for dry skin, it doesn't leave my face greasy. I always end up going back to this face wash especially if I get a breakout.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.

Does anyone use this to help relieve mild rosacea?
Sasha K.
Sasha K.

As a long time user of Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, I'm curious as to how this works in comparison! Cetaphil, while working great for my skin, is filled with parabens and would like to find a better alternative such as this one! Any Cetaphil users that made the switch to this one? Pros? Cons?

Join Now