BY JĀSÖN

Our Pure, Natural Fragrance Free Shampoo gently cleanses without stripping away essential moisture. Natural Chamomile (Matricaria) and Vitamin B5 soothe and hydrate while Sage Leaf Extract adds shine and manageability. Soothed and balanced, your hair feels silky soft with a healthy luster. Safe for color-treated hair and sensitive scalps.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

Buy on iHerb*
Veronika O.
Canton
I have dry hair and since i started using this product my hair fells so much better. I use it in combination with the conditioner. I tried many drug store and high end brands and I never was so happy with the results. For me its a the best alternative to  living proof restore shampoo.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
This was the first time I purchased a “fragrance-free shampoo “ I can’t say that I felt in love with it, but it certainly does the job well. I noticed my hair much better after a couple of washes. I don’t know if I would buy it again though
Amy H.
buffalo, NY
I just love Jāsön products! They are so nice and gentle for those who have sensitive skin and also want a product that is natural vegan and vegetarian. This shampoo does not leave your hair dry or greasy and does not have any perfume that may aggravate sensitive scalps.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Katie B.
Hoover, AL
Jason’s shampoo is amazing. I get so many compliments now that I have switched about how shiny my hair is. The fact that is is virtually chemical and dye free is amazing. The gentle smell and the amazing moisturizing conditioner is go by to make this my go to every time.
Shanell H.
Hammond, IN
I have very dry hair and I cant find anything that works, and I have heard something good about this product so I am looking forward to trying this product!
Barbara D.
Gets the job done and love that it is such a clean shampoo! Works wonders, nice scent and best for sensitive scalps
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Melissa L.
Fort Myers, FL
I didn't like this stuff at all . It left a strange residue in my hair which is unpleasant since its costly
Cassandra S.
Woodhull, NY
This is by far, the best shampoo I have ever used. My hair feels healthier than it has felt for YEARS