BY JĀSÖN

Soothe and balance your hair with this fragrance free shampoo from Jason. This gently cleansing shampoo doesn't strip away essential moisture so your hair feels silky soft with a healthy luster. Safe for color-treated and sensitive scalps. The Jason team meticulously creates body loving products with wholesome ingredients that are safe, gentle and effective. Jason (which means "healer" in greek) offers personal care solutions that are safer for us, our families and our planet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura K.
Solon
Review for: default more...
I love Jason shampoo for many reasons. First, it is all natural, and it has no scent so there is no bother on my scalp. It is great for both dry and oily scalps, and it is moderately priced but totally worth the money!
Mae M.
I bought this shampoo because I am very sensitive to fragrances and cannot tolerate any sort of fragrance in my personal health care products. While this shampoo is fragrance free, which I love, I was disappointed in the texture of it. It does not lather at all and does not seem to move very easily through my thick hair. Will not be repurchasing.