Jason Foaming Shower Oil

by JĀSÖN

JASON Smoothing Coconut Foaming Shower Oil. Shower yourself in simple luxury. This indulgent shower oil instantly transforms into a delicate cleansing foam when it comes in contact with water, enveloping your skin in soft, luxurious lather. The unique blend of botanical oils gently lifts away impurities and helps to improve your skin's moisture retention while Coconut Oil nourishes and revitalizes dry skin. Rinses clean with no oily or greasy residue on you or your shower floor. You are left with just silk smooth, rejuvenated skin - and a delightful, subtle scent of tropical coconut. Born in 1959, JASON brand was one of the first to offer personal care products without harsh chemicals. for over 50 years, we have delivered safe, wholesome, no-nonsense products that happen to really work. Our formulas don't contain petrolatum, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates (SLS), parabens or phthalates. and we never test on animals. We invite you to try our entire line of safe, effective, body-loving products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jason Foaming Shower Oil!
2 years agoAlvarado, TX
This foaming shower oil is amazing! Not only does it cleanse, it moisturizes! I use this every other day and bought it at a health store. Pros; smells amazing and feels great. Cons; can leave skin a bit greasy.
5 months agoLuling
The oil is nice smelling and does later a little but I used it for a month and it just didn’t provide the moisture that the Jason coconut oil provides. I will be sticking with the hard oils to better protect my skin.
2 years agoBrandon, FL
I bought this Jason foaming shower oil in Olive. It smells light and ok. A bit runny but gets the job done smoothly on my skin. Stopped the breakouts on my back!
2 years agoSan Jose, CA
Great shower oil smells amazing ...I love wearing this makes my skin really soft.... I buy this online because I can't find it in stores
2 years agoTunkhannock, PA
Omg !! This product is an all-time favorite. Meshes my skin baby soft and made with the finest ingredients!! Would love to try more
2 years ago
I always need oil shower i love to take care of my skin and it works good I'm so glad and satisfied with the results
2 years agoRiyadh , Riyadh
I love ❤ the coconut 🌴 oil shower It's smells very good 😊 And not too much pricey..)(