BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsJASON
Jāsön Flaxseed Hi Shine Styling Gel

Jāsön Flaxseed Hi Shine Styling Gel

by JASON

Our high performance blend of Panthenol, Plant Proteins and Extracts, plus Flaxseed (Linseed) adds body, volume and structure with a lustrous shine that lasts. Friendly to all hair types, including color-treated and permed hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jāsön Flaxseed Hi Shine Styling Gel!
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Una pregunta es verdad que en esta app dan regalos gratis I don’t speak English sorry 😐 is good
Amy B.
To be honest, not my favorite product from Jason. At first, it looks great, but thru out the day, the gel does not hold up. I wish it had a bit longer of a hold. I love the ingredients, and the fact that they use flax as the gel base.
Sophie Z.
Saginaw , Tx
Love live love love love love lo e love love the result are amazing pretty fetch and cool
Jacqueline C.
Westwood, NJ
I really wanted to love this product. It had the flaxseed ingredient I was searching for and it has natural ingredients, which is always what I look for. The price was very good as I have paid so much more for the high end gels. The major drawback to this product is the it contains alcohol. I was aware of this before I purchased it, but the claim for shiny hair with the flaxseed was worth a try. Result was very dry hair. The resulting texture was straw-like and my curls are never like that, they are always very smooth. I was very disappointed and I’m guessing the alcohol contributed to the end result of dry texture.
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got bangs cut back into my hairstyle and needed a product to keep them swooped over, but not crunchy looking! This is great! It does not make your hair look crunchy or wet and its not really that shiny. It smells pleasant, and the best part is that it is cruelty free and natural!! You do need to make sure you follow the instructions to rub the product in between fingers/palms and pull apart to activate it.
Esther C.
Walnut, CA
Jāsön Flaxseed Hi Shine Styling Gel uploaded by Esther C.
Good hair gel that provides hold without crunchiness, chunks, or flakes. It helped my headband curls last and without phthalates or other questionable chemicals. Nice light sweet fragrance that could appeal to all age groups.

Looking for your answer?