JĀSÖN Flaxseed Hi-Shine Styling Gel

by JĀSÖN

This high performance advanced styling hair gel delivers salon quality texture, shape and shine to all hair types. Our unique blend of Panthenol, Plant Proteins and Extracts plus Flaxeed (Linseed) adds body and volume with great structure and a lustrous shine. Suitable for color-treated or permed hair.

Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/ Acrylates Copolymer, Carbomer, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Extract*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract*, Scutellaria Galericulata Extract*, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) *Certified Organic Ingredient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JĀSÖN Flaxseed Hi-Shine Styling Gel!
a year agoWestwood, NJ
I really wanted to love this product. It had the flaxseed ingredient I was searching for and it has natural ingredients, which is always what I look for. The price was very good as I have paid so much more for the high end gels. The major drawback to this product is the it contains alcohol. I was aware of this before I purchased it, but the claim for shiny hair with the flaxseed was worth a try. Result was very dry hair. The resulting texture was straw-like and my curls are never like that, they are always very smooth. I was very disappointed and I’m guessing the alcohol contributed to the end result of dry texture.
5 years agoPittsburgh, PA
I got bangs cut back into my hairstyle and needed a product to keep them swooped over, but not crunchy looking! This is great! It does not make your hair look crunchy or wet and its not really that shiny. It smells pleasant, and the best part is that it is cruelty free and natural!! You do need to make sure you follow the instructions to rub the product in between fingers/palms and pull apart to activate it.
3 years agoSaginaw , Tx
Love live love love love love lo e love love the result are amazing pretty fetch and cool