JĀSÖN Family Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF45 uploaded by Samantha F.JĀSÖN Family Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF45 uploaded by Samantha F.JĀSÖN Family Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF45 uploaded by Samantha C.

BY JĀSÖN

This water-resistant formula provides the broad spectrum protection necessary for the whole family.  Enriched with moisturizing Vitamin E, Shea Butter and antioxidant Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract, it nurtures skin and helps protect skin from harmful free radical damage caused by the sun’s ultra-violet rays.

Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10.0%, Octocrylene 10.0%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Ethylhexyl Salicylate 5.0% , Titanium Dioxide 2.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate , Xanthan Gum, Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

jenny t.
Sacramento
I LOVE the scent of this sunscreen!! I think the price is pretty reasonable and it provides heavy coverage. This is definitely not a sunscreen for under makeup but, rather a going out for a swim kind of sunscreen.
Samantha F.
Gladstone, MI
As far as sunscreen goes, this product is A+ in my opinion. It's my first time buying it but won't be my last. I even found it at the local Target! It was very effective against sunburn for me and my kids!JĀSÖN Family Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF45
DONNA V.
My sister recommended this brand. I love this sunblock because of it's higher protection rating. I don't know how water resistent it is compared to others but I haven't gotten burnt yet while in the pool. What I like the most is that it is paraben-free. It also smells nice, but not too strong.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I love all of Jason's products! I wanted a natural sunscreen so I tried this one out and loved it! It smells good and rubs in easily. It is a little pricey but it's totally worth the price of it. I won't ever go back to regular sunscreen.
Rochelle H.
I love Bananas! This sunblock is gentle on kids and adults and best of all kids love it because it smells like Bananas! My 2 year old enjoys spreading it on her arms and loves the smell. I like the smell of regular sunblock but this is even better. I bought this at Whole Foods Market and would keep repurchasing.
Brigit W.
Olympia, Wa
Love this sunscreen. I've been using it for years, and it's one of the only ones that doesn't give me a rash. It's kind of hard to find, but you can always get it on Amazon. Also, I really love the way it smells. It's like bananas and just makes me really think of summer. Would definitely recommend.
Cristina C.
Esta linea me gusta mucho ya que no son formulas grasosas. Son una de las pocas que prometen lo que cumplen, realmente dejan la piel mate y no genera brillos a lo largo del dia. Recomendado!
Jessica F.
Chatham, NJ
This is my favorite sun block for myself and my family this year. It smells amazing and rubs in very well. I have tried many safe sunblocks this year and most are very messy and hard to rub in. Not this one! I will buy again and again.
Rachael S.
Albuquerque, NM
It's an okay sunscreen. It broke me out once and I had cystic acne for a while and that wasn't great. Overall it's lightweight and non-greasy.
Zemzem A.
Notting Hill, London
I love this product! It helps protect my skin and also leaves a radiant finish! I’ve been complimented on my skin so much since I’ve been using this product and I can’t recommend it enough!