JĀSÖN Extra Gentle Shampoo

BY JĀSÖN

Kids Only! Extra Gentle Shampoo is specially formulated to be tough on dirt yet gentle on your child’s delicate hair and scalp. Our tear free formula and delicious bubble gum scent make kids’ bathtime a whole lot more fun. Chamomile and Marigold cleanse and calm while Whole Wheat Proteins smooth and strengthen your little one’s hair.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lecithin, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum) *Certified Organic Ingredient.

JĀSÖN Extra Gentle Shampoo
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Kerry A.
I love this brand ! This product is clarifying and not too heavy but leaves the hair silky and manageable It’s gentle in the hair
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a pretty basic product fir kids. I feel good using it on them and their hair gets nice and vkean
Mary M.
This is a great all natural shampoo for my kids- I don’t have to worry about nasty chemicals
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This jason natural is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one.....
Lisbeth V.
Giiirlsss this product is pure magic, maybe not the most affordable price but absolutely a good quality

Target