JASON Deodorant Stick

Pure, Natural & Organic Lavender Oil And Vitamin E Deliver Floral Freshness While Zinc And Ricinoleate (Derived From Castor Beans) And Rice Absorb And Neutralize Body Odor. Provides All Day Protection Aluminum &Amp; Paraben Free No Animal By-Products Or Testing Made In Usa see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with sticky armpits from ...4 Answers
  • "Love it and it works great for me." in 1 review
  • "The negative is the sticky residue, it takes a long time to get used to." in 1 review
Judy M.
Magnolia, TX
Are you kidding me? Where have you been all my life? First of all, no chemicals! Second of all, smells beautiful! I have this in apricot also and to die for and who doesn't wear deodorant? Right!? Well look no further than heb or wherever you shop that has a natural section! The price, the results, no residue! Go now! Get this! You will love this stuff! Thank me later, lol
Natalie C.
Ardmore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant worked amazing when i first got it but my body became so accustom to it fairly quickly and quicker than any other deodorant. I liked it better than Toms but would not repurchase. For natural deodorants, i noticed liquid rollers or gels work the best.
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
I love Jason’s products, however this isn’t for me. It doesn’t work for what it’s designed to do, I still sweat. And the smell isn’t really a smell for body odor, it enhances it.
Harley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells wonderfully but the wonderfulness kind of stops there. This stuff is kind of a gel like texture and feels good but for actually preventing or covering body odor, it's not the best. I understand that it doesn't have the aluminum in it so it's not really an antiperspirant but this stuff just tries to mask any smell you might be putting off.
Brenda O.
I used to have dark stained armpits. My coworker told me to look at me old deodorant and read the label to see how many harsh chemicals are in it. I didn't realize I had an allergy to it, causing my armpit to turn dark stained. My dermatologist told me the aluminum in it was a big NO NO. So I started using this ..within days they went back to normal. The scent it also great and lasts all day long. Totally will repurchase, and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Fallon B.
Tullahoma, TN
Strongly scented but pleasant. Does not prevent perspiration and actually seems to make wetness worse. It does seem to efficiently combat body odor, although I still prefer the Crystal brand when it comes to natural deodorants. Crystal Deodorant Essence Roll -On Lavender/White Tea 2.25 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Erin W.
I was so hoping to find a deodorant without all the crap in it so I had high hopes for this. It smells really nice and it's so easy to use but it didn't last on me and I stunk. I would not buy this again.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this deodorant last minute due to being fresh out of my other natural deodorant. This deodorant in general is probably my least favorite. The smell is amazing, a very fresh lavender. The downsides are that it is sticky, but I can get over that the part. What completely turned me off from wanting to repurchase is that is only lasts for half the day. So unless you are carrying it with you I wouldn't recommend this product.
Alyson W.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have been searching for about 7 years to find a natural deodorant (non-aluminum) that doesn't make me break out in a rash. I probably tried 10 different deodorants before giving up and going back to normal deodorant. Then I decided to try once more and it's the one! Not only does it work really well for an all natural deodorant, but it smells good and doesn't make my armpits get a rash. And it's not just me, most people I know who go down this path have similar obstacles with natural deodorants causing rashy pits. So… Yay for me and my pits!
Keegan D.
I am a big fan of this deodorant. The smell is great, it applies smoothly, and it works. I bought this online from iherb.com along with a bunch of natural toothpastes. This is my daily deodorant and my only qualm with it is that the lovely smell doesn't last all day. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Trina M.
Does anyone else have a problem with sticky armpits from the deodorant?