JASON Deodorant Stick uploaded by Emily H.JASON Deodorant Stick uploaded by Brenda O.JASON Deodorant Stick uploaded by Fallon B.

JASON Deodorant Stick

Pure, Natural & Organic Lavender Oil And Vitamin E Deliver Floral Freshness While Zinc And Ricinoleate (Derived From Castor Beans) And Rice Absorb And Neutralize Body Odor. Provides All Day Protection Aluminum &Amp; Paraben Free No Animal By-Products Or Testing Made In Usa see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem with sticky armpits from the deod...4 Answers
  • "Love it and it works great for me." in 1 review
  • "The negative is the sticky residue, it takes a long time to get used to." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it work really well for an all natural deodorant, but it smells good and doesn't make my armpits get a rash." in 1 review
Harley S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells wonderfully but the wonderfulness kind of stops there. This stuff is kind of a gel like texture and feels good but for actually preventing or covering body odor, it's not the best. I understand that it doesn't have the aluminum in it so it's not really an antiperspirant but this stuff just tries to mask any smell you might be putting off.
Brenda O.
I used to have dark stained armpits. My coworker told me to look at me old deodorant and read the label to see how many harsh chemicals are in it. I didn't realize I had an allergy to it, causing my armpit to turn dark stained. My dermatologist told me the aluminum in it was a big NO NO. So I started using this ..within days they went back to normal. The scent it also great and lasts all day long. Totally will repurchase, and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Fallon B.
Tullahoma, TN
Strongly scented but pleasant. Does not prevent perspiration and actually seems to make wetness worse. It does seem to efficiently combat body odor, although I still prefer the Crystal brand when it comes to natural deodorants. Crystal Deodorant Essence Roll -On Lavender/White Tea 2.25 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Erin W.
I was so hoping to find a deodorant without all the crap in it so I had high hopes for this. It smells really nice and it's so easy to use but it didn't last on me and I stunk. I would not buy this again.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this deodorant last minute due to being fresh out of my other natural deodorant. This deodorant in general is probably my least favorite. The smell is amazing, a very fresh lavender. The downsides are that it is sticky, but I can get over that the part. What completely turned me off from wanting to repurchase is that is only lasts for half the day. So unless you are carrying it with you I wouldn't recommend this product.
Zoe H.
Columbus, OH
I love what the jason brand is trying to do but when I used this I smelled like a hippy who hadn't showered in a while. No bueno.
Michelle M.
Independence , KY
I love Jason brand deodorants! They actually work and you aren't putting yourself at risk using something with aluminum!
Amber C.
Wellness Guru Expert
It smells good. But I don't care for it. Leaves the white residue and didn't help for body oder throughout the day.
Chiara M.
Manchester
Amazing smell. Great for your skin. Just what us women need to keep this smelling fresh ourselves.
Alyson W.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have been searching for about 7 years to find a natural deodorant (non-aluminum) that doesn't make me break out in a rash. I probably tried 10 different deodorants before giving up and going back to normal deodorant. Then I decided to try once more and it's the one! Not only does it work really well for an all natural deodorant, but it smells good and doesn't make my armpits get a rash. And it's not just me, most people I know who go down this path have similar obstacles with natural deodorants causing rashy pits. So… Yay for me and my pits!
Trina M.
Does anyone else have a problem with sticky armpits from the deodorant?