JĀSÖN Color Protect Henna Shampoo Preserves Color and Protects Hair

by JĀSÖN

Our Color Protect Shampoo gently cleanses hair as it guards against damaging environmental effects to extend life and color. Henna Extract fights fading while nourishing Wheat Protein gives extra conditioning for a silky luster. Protected and revived, your hair’s brilliant color shines through.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Flower/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (1), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Phytantriol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Annatto (CI 75120)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JĀSÖN Color Protect Henna Shampoo Preserves Color and Protects Hair!
How would you rate this product?
7 months agoWestford
Jason color protect henna shampoo preserves color and protects hair . This products fine hair works for many hair types especially on mine I have super frizzy hair and this tames my hair so well leaving it smooth and silky residue free!
2 years ago
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
4 years agoSanta barbara, Ca
Really great shampoo brand!! Does a great job at what it is supposed to do. Definitely recommend this shampoo
a year agoAnaheim , CA
Love the scent of this shampoo. Works great. Very fair prices. Helped hold henna hair dye in hair longer.
8 months ago234 Jefferson Street Paterson New Jersey
A la hora de proteger el pelo siempre busco los mejores productos para un acabado más bello y sedoso los productos de henna son perfecto y a la hora del cuidado de nuestro color estos son los mejores lo recomiendo
a year ago
This is a great shampoo even for someone who doesn’t color their hair. It is probably one of the best smelling shampoos I’ve ever had. It washes my hair well and it feels soft afterwards. It is a bit pricey for me so I won’t buy it in the near future.