BY JĀSÖN

This hand soap gently cleanses and safely nourishes your skin with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. Our blend of calming Lavender and Aloe Vera relaxes your senses as it softens and balances your skin.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Stearyl Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool

Maryann T.
I really like this body was. No hash chemicals in it I love the soft not over powering smell of lavender in it as well. The packaging is perfect. It has a nice long pump on it so I can put this in my bath water easy. The bottle it large as well that makes the price of this worth it. I have and will repurchase this. I love this mostly because there are no junk ,like artifical colors etc in this at all. Great product around $10
Kelsey B.
I absolutely love the smell of lavender, but I very rarely find a soap or air freshener to to match the scent perfectly. This soap smells exactly like lavender and scent lingers on your hands for a good amount of time which is great! This soap also feels very hydrating and is not very expensive.
Sherrese S.
This is an amazing product it is all organic which makes it usable for all ages. I would recommend it to anyone. I also use the tooth paste and that is awesome too. I am excited to try the other soap smells.
Jessica B.
This is a great product that I buy regularly for my home. We all love the scent and the way it softens the hands. I also find it is easy to find wherever I shop.