BY JĀSÖN

This botanically rich, non-greasy daily lotion delivers deep, long-lasting hydration. Our blend of Vitamin C & E and Kukui Nut Oil wraps skin in relieving comfort while calming Lavender soothes your senses. With use, skin is touchably soft, balanced and relaxed.

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol , Squalane, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower / Leaf Stem Extract, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ascorbic Acid , Citric Acid , Glycolic Acid, Lecithin , Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
I originally bought this lotion because it was on my cartwheel at target and I was willing to try some thing new. I love it! I've been using it for almost a year. I only like the lavender however because the cocoa butter smelled weird. Both scents moisturized very will and lasted all day. I only use about a nickel sizes amount on each body area. You don't need to lay it on thick.
Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used the Cocoa Butter version of this lotion, and I have to say, I had higher hopes for it. I was pretty impressed with the ingredients in the lotion and it sounded very moisturizing - it was the opposite. The texture of the lotion is kind of waxy, and it doesn't feel very nice. It's a bit watery for a lotion that boasts it is 'intense moisture therapy'.

Walmart