Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantJASON
Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick

Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick

by JASON

Calming Lavender and nourishing Vitamin E soften, sooth and smooth underarms.

How long did it take for your body to adjust to this deodorant?
Does this really keep odor away? And does it cause any skin reactions like some natural deodorants do?
I have this and it isn’t the best with deodorizing! Anyone find themselves reapplying it several times throughout the day?
Start your review of Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick uploaded by Angela L.
So far, I am liking this deodorant. I wear antiperspirant during the week while working, but like to switch over to aluminum-free deodorant on the weekends. This deodorant keeps me stinky-free and fresh. I use the Ibotta app and tried this at a highly discounted price.
Savannah S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick uploaded by Savannah S.
My favorite deodorant. I’ve been using this for a little over a year and I don’t plan on switching to another brand! The price is great, the smell is fantastic, and it keeps me smelling fresh and nice all day without having to worry about aluminum or other harmful ingredients clogging my pores. Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick
angela C.
Colombia, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such an AMAZING deodorant and I need to get my hands on more! When wearing the bad types of deodorant(the ones with aluminium) they make my skin burn and itch when I DONT wear that deodorant where as when I started using organic Jasöns I could feel the difference on days I didnt or forgot to wear deodorant!! My armpits wouldnt burn with out it!!💖💖💖
Anila W.
Kyle, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the calming lavender scent of this natural deodorant. Plus it actually works.. unlike many other granola type brands.
Dallas H.
Lenexa, KS
Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick uploaded by Dallas H.
I love this deodorant soo much! It smells soo good! I highly recommend this to everyone.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
So I’m a pretty good sweater and although this one is a great brand that I like I ussaly only use this one in the cold season because in the Texas Heat it does stand a chance. Not with me
Kali S.
Portland, OR
Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick uploaded by Kali S.
I made the switch from dove aerosol to TOMS all natural deodorant and I was NOT happy. Decided to try Jason and I am not disappointed! It almost acts like an antiperspirant (a good one at that,) and it has amazing long lasting odor control. With Toms it felt like I was smearing sweat around w Jason its dry and a smells nice and is long lasting no need to reapply. I highly recommend, I need to try another scent.
Deanna M.
Peckville
The scent was so nice but it didn’t have good coverage. After an hour or so it was as if I had nothing on anymore. After a couple of uses my underarms became very sensitive and broke out in a rash.
Laura P.
I was very much looking forward to using this product. After two weeks, I decided to discontinue using it. I haven't had much of an issue with body odor, despite being a heavy sweater; and I've been using natural deodorants for over a year now so I am used to not having an anti-persperant anymore. But this product did absolutely nothing. Smelled and felt great the second I applied it, ten minutes later when I'm sweating again; all the magic is gone and I smell awful. It takes my normally moderate body odor and enhances it. Worst product I've ever spent money on, and it isn't cheap, which makes me more sad about it. I had to reapply it 9 times in one day to avoid smelling like I just left a four hour gym session.
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
It’s an ok deodorant it is natural. It probably last half the day, which is not effective enough for me. It’s not expensive at all but it didn’t meet my expectations.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
il y a 2 ans
Leah R. il y a un an
The smell was refreshing and not overpowering. I feel like it lasted throughout the day. I had no skin irritation.
autumn M.
Spangle, WA
il y a 2 ans
Jāsön Calming Lavender Deodorant Stick ? I'm really trying to find a good natural deodorant since I'm not a fan with what is in regular deodorant. I just want to know of this really works and last long ?
Courtney G. il y a 2 ans
I am very much a creature of habit. From 10 to 22 I used only secret deodorant. I noticed recently that my armpits where getting more and more sensitive, breaking out, blistering, excruciating pain. Since Christmas 2018, I have been using this product on a daily basis. I absolutely love it. I made the switch only because I have very sensitive skin. It also has exfoliation in it so it really gets in there good, or so it feels like it. I notice that when I do sweat, it smells like lavender, rather than body odor masked by cucumber melon or whatever scent I picked up at the drug store. I have been using my tube since Christmas 2018 and I think it could probably last me for another year. I have also noticed that since I’ve been using it regularly, I don’t need to use as much on a daily basis, I think it has balanced my ph level!