BeautyBodyBody CareJASON
Jāsön C-Effects Face Lotion Anti-Aging

Jāsön C-Effects™ Face Lotion Anti-Aging

by JASON

Be beautiful, with softer, smoother skin. Our lightweight lotion provides a daily dose of protective hydration and helps reduce the visible signs of aging. Powerful antioxidants help minimize the appearance of and prevent the aging effects of free radical damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jāsön C-Effects™ Face Lotion Anti-Aging!
K N.
Amazing and great moisture! Gets the job done! I really recommend to all!!!!!! Love it!!!
Sara A.
riyadh
Makes my skin and hair shiny and glowing it’s more that pretty!!! Makes my skin and hair shiny and glowing it’s more that pretty!!! Makes my skin and hair shiny and glowing it’s more that pretty!!!
Kat B.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
When this FIRST came out, it was FABULOUS!! Then the changed the formula, and it's complete crap. I purchased it on two different occasions, AFTER they changed the formula, and ended up throwing them away each time. I will never understand why brands try fixing things that are NOT broken. It's too bad.
Melissa E.
Port Matilda, PA
Always vitamin C for me. This product works great for combination and sensitive skin.
Natalie B.
I use this as my daily moisturizer and I am obsessed with it. I came across it at Marshalls and love it so much that I had to order it because I couldn't find it again. I have naturally oily skin and this is such a great light moisturizer that doesn't add any excess oil. Not to mention it has an amazing citrus smell and a silky feel. I will continue to use this for as long as I can find it!
Isabel R.
Harbor City, CA
Jāsön C-Effects™ Face Lotion Anti-Aging uploaded by Isabel R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It is one of my favorite vitamin c products !msince adding vitamin C to my skin I have a significant Improvement in my skin And I absolutely love it it is more Even , radiant and glowing! Dark spots have deminished!
Briana P.
Groton, CT
Had irritation by the eyes but the product was also expired but if you just use for forehead cheeks it works well.
Stephanie N.
Laval, QC
It is very effective and smooth on the face I use it . It gives me the satisfaction of being younger than i am now
Amalia V.
Centro
Espero tener la gran oportunidad de probar este producto ya que e tenido la oportunidad de escuchar sobre esta marca y sus productos de una excelente calidad, contextura, sus resultados y mucho más para mi sería un honor ser la probadora de esta grandiosa línea ayudándolos a crecer como empresa

Looking for your answer?