BY JĀSÖN

JĀSÖN Body Washes feature gentle cleansers, plus Vitamins E and B5 for added moisture. Available in ten fragrant botanical blends, as well as a fragrance free variety. All of our body washes are biodegradable. JĀSÖN was born in California in 1959 when a group of independent thinkers sought to establish a new kind of personal care for themselves and their families. Taking the name JĀSÖN , which means “Healer” in Greek, they rejected harsh, risky chemicals. Instead, they blended simple, healing ingredients to create soaps and lotions crafted according to the JĀSÖN Code of Honor: 1. Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients 2. Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy 3. Never test on animals 4. Constantly innovate and improve. For over 50 years the makers of JĀSÖN products have kept this code and committed themselves to the idea of wholesome personal care solutions that are safe for us, our families, and our planet. see more...

Paulla P.
Ashland, OR
I just recently found out about this brand and I just love all of the smells they have. I had to put some serious thought into not buying all of them. The price is in line with other similar products. It does leave my skin a bit dry still, But it could be because the water is harder where I live. I’ll continue to use it to find out!
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
I love Jason bodywash. It's all natural and has no harsh chemicals. My favorite scent is lavender or citrus. Even tho it's pricey it's totally worth the money. You can find sales if you look too. It comes in a big easy to use bottle.
Gretchen D.
Great body wash. It smells nice and is really great. It's just a regular body wash that cleans you off nothing too fancy, but I still like it. The smell lasts around a little less than a day and I have used one bottle for 2 months so you don't need to much for it to work. It also comes in a huge bottle so that's good.
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
This brand literally has the most incredible and affordable products. I feel safe using this body wash considering its non toxic ingredients! I choose Jason products over Toms "organic" EVERYtime
Chelsea R.
Love this body wash! I have bought 3 bottles now. I always buy it in the pump bottles and in different scents as well. Gentle on the skin and good for skin sensitivity.
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
A lot of times organic materials area so expensive. This is not the case here. I've used these body washes in a couple of light scents, and they absolutely delightful.
Danielle H.
We use Jason body washes daily. Our Favorites are the Tea Tree & Lavender! You feel so clean and fresh after each use! They have other nice scents as well!