BY JĀSÖN

This luxurious, super-hydrating crème is specifically designed to comfort and balance menopausal skin. The cooling blend of Licorice, Ginseng and Wild Yam works harmoniously to help increase moisture retention, and boost skin’s elasticity, clarity and radiance. With use, your skin is soothed and calmed with touchable softness and healthy radiance.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licore) Root Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Squalane, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Certified Organic Ingredient.

Diana H.
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Even though they can be on the pricey side I love Jason products! These are extremely  moisturizing creams because it is made with natural and organic ingredients. It doesn't strip the natural oils away and it doesn't make me feel greasy or like I used a ton of product on my skin. It's great for really dry skin.
iris s.
Rio de Janeiro - Volta Redonda 67
I love Jason products even though they can be on the pricey side! I love this moisturizing cream because it is made with natural ingredients. It doesn't strip away any moisture and it doesn't make me feel greasy or like I used a ton of product on my skin. It's great for really dry skin.I love Jason products even though they can be on the pricey side! I love this moisturizing cream because it is made with natural ingredients. It doesn't strip away any moisture and it doesn't make me feel greasy or like I used a ton of product on my skin. It's great for really dry skin.