BY JĀSÖN

Nourish your skin with botanical surfactants, Vitamin E, and Pro-Vitamin B5 for a gentle, healthful cleanse. Antioxidant rich Cranberry Oil and calming Aloe Vera helps fight oxidative stress, leaving your body feeling healthier and more youthful.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Valerie D.
Pomona, CA
My favorite body wash! It smells so good without being overpowering which is a major plus for me. It doesnt dry me out and your dont need alot for a good lather without leaving any residue. I love that it has no harsh chemicals. Overall this is a brand everyone should try.
Carly C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My body wash is very important to me. It has to meet a lot of criteria in order to be put on my body! Not only do I trust and love this company, but their products work great and smell amazing too!
Jessica V.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash! I love the smell of the rosewater. One pump of bodywash creates a good lather, and the ingredients are very gentle on my dry, eczema-prone skin. Bought at Sprouts when it goes on sale, but also see good prices on Amazon from time to time.
Lillian I.
Spartanburg , SC
This stuff is the most amazing smelling body wash I have ever came across. Found it at Marshall’s and fell in love. The best smell ever and smells up my house after using it in the shower. I wish I could buy candles that smelled like this
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using the Jason natural body washes. It's great for the skin, leaves me feeling clean, smelling good and I'm glad to know I'm not letting any Harsh chemicals or something that's been tested on animals on my body.
KC F.
I absolutely LOVE all Jason products. I first started using their lotion and then I found they had more items! I use their body wash daily and it never fries up my skin (and my skin is already dry as it is!). It also smells really good, which is always a plus!
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to body wash. I love that there's nothing to worry about in the ingredient list AND it's effective! Just one pump on a shower pouf gives a really nice lather. Invigorating rosewater is my favorite Jason scent, and cranberry is lovely for the winter months.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I'm all for this brand, as i currently use there toothpaste. This body wash is pretty decent and when I can find a product with simple ingredients I take advantage.
Erika M.
This company is cruelty free and this body wash is vegan! It smells lovely (kind of like raspberry Jell-O, but not sickeningly sweet). Lathers up well. Does not leave a residue. Great product.
Brittany S.
Rancho Cucamonga
Love the ingredients, all natural no harsh chemicals. Perfect for my sensitive skin! Just wish the scent would last longer on my skin.