BY JĀSÖN

Nourish your skin with botanical surfactants, Vitamin E, and Pro-Vitamin B5 for a gentle, healthful cleanse. Antioxidant rich Cranberry Oil and calming Aloe Vera helps fight oxidative stress, leaving your body feeling healthier and more youthful.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Jessica V.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash! I love the smell of the rosewater. One pump of bodywash creates a good lather, and the ingredients are very gentle on my dry, eczema-prone skin. Bought at Sprouts when it goes on sale, but also see good prices on Amazon from time to time.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I absolutely LOVE all Jason products. I first started using their lotion and then I found they had more items! I use their body wash daily and it never fries up my skin (and my skin is already dry as it is!). It also smells really good, which is always a plus!
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using the Jason natural body washes. It's great for the skin, leaves me feeling clean, smelling good and I'm glad to know I'm not letting any Harsh chemicals or something that's been tested on animals on my body.
Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to body wash. I love that there's nothing to worry about in the ingredient list AND it's effective! Just one pump on a shower pouf gives a really nice lather. Invigorating rosewater is my favorite Jason scent, and cranberry is lovely for the winter months.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I'm all for this brand, as i currently use there toothpaste. This body wash is pretty decent and when I can find a product with simple ingredients I take advantage.
Erika M.
This company is cruelty free and this body wash is vegan! It smells lovely (kind of like raspberry Jell-O, but not sickeningly sweet). Lathers up well. Does not leave a residue. Great product.
Brittany S.
Rancho Cucamonga
Love the ingredients, all natural no harsh chemicals. Perfect for my sensitive skin! Just wish the scent would last longer on my skin.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
I love this body wash! Not only does it smell good but its free of harsh chemicals. It cleans my body without leaving a weird residue.
Kay K.
I like that Jason's products are natural but the body wash left my skin dry. I have normal skin and dry skin plus eczema on my hands.
alexis b.
I started using jason products when i went vegan a year and a half ago and nothing I've used so far has let me down including this