Jason Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo

by JĀSÖN

16 fl. oz. Safe for color treated hair. No parabens, lauryl/laureth sulfates, animal testing or animal by-products. Made in the USA. CAUTION: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. As a hair smoothing shampoo. Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (1), aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, polysorbate 20, blycerin, calendula officinalis flower extract (1), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (1), citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, equisetum arvense leaf extract (1), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract (1), spirulina maxima extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ascorbyl palmitate, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, guar hydropropyltrimonium chloride, panthenyl ethyl ether. panthenyl hydroxypropyl steardimonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, alcohol (1), benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamaldehyde, linalool, fragrance (parfum). (1) Certified Organic Ingredient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jason Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo!
6 years agoSalt Lake City, UT
I like using all natural products on my hair because there are no harsh chemicals or damaging ingredients, and my hair responds well. And out of the natural products (I've tried many, including Avalon organics, Desert Essence, etc...) Jason is by far the best. Most of the success of this shampoo is in the ingredients. Aloe vera is a miracle worker, especially when you need moisture. This shampoo is truly 84% aloe vera. That's a lot of healing. Immediately after using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair was incredibly soft, and so easy to detangle that I thought it wasn't tangled at all. My hair is at a length where it will easily get caught in the collar of my jacket or work shirt, and when that happens, it mats. When I apply this, the mat comes out lickety-split. It's incredible to have results like that, especially when you become used to every little tangle being a pain to remove. My hair is now so silky that a deep condition actually makes it less soft. Fly aways still happen, but they're practically non-existent compared to how many I used to have. And the scent? It smells like plant. It's not necessarily the odor you'd pick in a line up, but it definitely doesn't smell bad. And the scent doesn't stick around after the shower. If you have any fears about this stuff, don't! It's incredible and once you use it, you won't ever want to use anything else.
3 years agoCoon Rapids, MN
Jason Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo uploaded by Ashley H.
This shampoo has a interesting and clean scent. I usually leave it in for a few minutes. I have been using it for about 6 months have not had any problems and i usually use it without a conditioner since i have fine hair.
5 years agoMaple Valley, WA
This product did not make my hair feel silky smooth or less frizzy, if anything it made my hair more coarse after using. I quickly realized that it wasn't enhancing my hair at all and it was actually drying it out more than other shampoos. I wouldn't recommend this shampoo.
a year agoKansas City
Leaves hair feeling clean & fresh, but I find it can cause me to feeling a little dry and like I am in need of a conditioner, which I don’t always use with other products. I also feel like I have to use a lot to cover my short hair.
9 months ago
Use this product if you have damaged or dry hair. You can see the result with it. The only thing I didn’t loved was the smell.
8 months agoPalm Coast, FL
Cleans and leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft! great long lasting scent! Very affordable product and great for dry scalp
5 years ago
Jason Aloe Vera 84% ShampooJason Aloe Vera 84% ShampooJason Aloe Vera 84% ShampooJason Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo
9 months agoHarvard, IL
Made my hair soft and helped relieve my dry scalp. Too expensive though and haven't continued using it.
6 months agoMidland , TX
This has a great scent and does not dry your hair out. My husband loves to use this shampoo.
a month ago
I used this shampoo for about a year, it was good. Doesn’t lather too much but it’s ok