Jason Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo
Jason Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
This shampoo has a interesting and clean scent. I usually leave it in for a few minutes. I have been using it for about 6 months have not had any problems and i usually use it without a conditioner since i have fine hair.
Kyrie B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like using all natural products on my hair because there are no harsh chemicals or damaging ingredients, and my hair responds well. And out of the natural products (I've tried many, including Avalon organics, Desert Essence, etc...) Jason is by far the best. Most of the success of this shampoo is in the ingredients. Aloe vera is a miracle worker, especially when you need moisture. This shampoo is truly 84% aloe vera. That's a lot of healing. Immediately after using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair was incredibly soft, and so easy to detangle that I thought it wasn't tangled at all. My hair is at a length where it will easily get caught in the collar of my jacket or work shirt, and when that happens, it mats. When I apply this, the mat comes out lickety-split. It's incredible to have results like that, especially when you become used to every little tangle being a pain to remove. My hair is now so silky that a deep condition actually makes it less soft. Fly aways still happen, but they're practically non-existent compared to how many I used to have. And the scent? It smells like plant. It's not necessarily the odor you'd pick in a line up, but it definitely doesn't smell bad. And the scent doesn't stick around after the shower. If you have any fears about this stuff, don't! It's incredible and once you use it, you won't ever want to use anything else.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not make my hair feel silky smooth or less frizzy, if anything it made my hair more coarse after using. I quickly realized that it wasn't enhancing my hair at all and it was actually drying it out more than other shampoos. I wouldn't recommend this shampoo.
maisa s.
Jason Aloe Vera 84% ShampooJason Aloe Vera 84% ShampooJason Aloe Vera 84% ShampooJason Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo
Ixhon A.