JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by Rubi C.JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by elliesse c.JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by elliesse c.

BY JĀSÖN

This botanically-rich Vitamin E Cream naturally delivers deep, long-lasting moisturization and effectively helps minimize the visible signs of skin aging. Rejuvenating Vitamin E replenishes lost moisture. Natural Avocado Oil, high in essential fatty acids, helps restore elasticity and resilience.

Aqua (Water), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU
  • "This is my favorite moisturizing cream. It is super thick and is great for leaving on over night. There is a slight oil feeling to it, but not enough to break me out at least. This product is a bit expensive, but the tub is HUGE and lasts forever. " in 7 reviews
  • "I use this as a moisturizer and it does the job! Makes my skin feel very smooth. I put it on at night and in the morning before applying my makeup. Helps relieve my dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I have been using this on an on and off basis. Mainly to erase lines under my eyes. It has not done that but always makes a big difference the way my skin looks. Yes I would buy again. The jar is long lasting. Price is right and I love it!
entesar A.
It is very thick cream but it seems that the skin absorbed as the skin needs

So

If you're skin doesn't need too much moisturizer it may take about some hours to get rid of the shiny skin if you slap on too much

So you have to be careful with the amount you use on you skin 😊
Sarah A.
I love this product and his whole line. The Vitamin E is offered at a high level in this moisturizing cream and it make all the difference. The product is not too heavy and the fragrance is not over powering. Recommended.
tiffany t.
Lebanon, ME
Ashley A.
How well does it work?
Sarah A.
What's your favourite Jason product?
Meire M.
Calabasas, CA
Where I can buy this product?