JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by Rubi C.JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by elliesse c.JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by elliesse c.

BY JĀSÖN

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This botanically-rich Vitamin E Cream naturally delivers deep, long-lasting moisturization and effectively helps minimize the visible signs of skin aging. Rejuvenating Vitamin E replenishes lost moisture. Natural Avocado Oil, high in essential fatty acids, helps restore elasticity and resilience.

Aqua (Water), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU
  • "This is my favorite moisturizing cream. It is super thick and is great for leaving on over night. There is a slight oil feeling to it, but not enough to break me out at least. This product is a bit expensive, but the tub is HUGE and lasts forever. " in 7 reviews
  • "I use this as a moisturizer and it does the job! Makes my skin feel very smooth. I put it on at night and in the morning before applying my makeup. Helps relieve my dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Maren S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I love Jason Products! And this moisturizer is really great! I bought it at our Comissary once , back when when lived in Germany ! I really recommend it if you have dry skin!
DONNA V.
It's rich but not heavy with a light scent. It makes my hands and elbows feel velvety smooth, and my skin look hydrated without being greasy. I'm a big fan. And (in my personal opinion) my hands look great!.....
Elaine  C.
Woodhaven, NY
I have naturally oily skin so when a friend recommended this product I was a little skeptical . However, this lotion absorbs quick and doesn't leave a heavy feel on my skin . I use it at night as a moisturizer .
I've used it for the past 6 years and still love it .
Angelica J.
Lafayette
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I've been using.this for several years. I stopped using for a few months and my skin definitely suffered. Makes my skin even, smooth and rejuvenized.
Megan C.
SAINT PAUL, VA
Love, love, love this stuff. I use it as my night cream and it makes my skin look and feel so soft. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated it in any way or broken me out.
Mary F.
You really just can't go wrong with Jason's natural product line!!! I was impressed with this product and pleased that it wasn't oily like a lot of other similar products.
Carolyn D.
Star, ID
I love this product! It is rich and creamy....jam packed with nutrients! The perfect moisturizer for dry skin! Nice simple scent too...no nadty perfumes!
Lauren N.
United States
I actually have used this product as a swimmer to moisturize my face after chlorine exposure. Most face moisturizers sting my skin but this one does not.
Debora O.
I trust Jason's for my facial products this moisturizer is perfect especially when paired with the apricot brightening scrub. Leaves skin soft and smooth
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am young so i can't tell you if it helps your skin look younger but i love this as a night moisturizer. it is thick so i recommend it at night.
Ashley A.
How well does it work?
Meire M.
Calabasas, CA
Where I can buy this product?
Sarah A.
What's your favourite Jason product?

back