JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by Rubi C.JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by elliesse c.JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU uploaded by elliesse c.

BY JĀSÖN

This botanically-rich Vitamin E Cream naturally delivers deep, long-lasting moisturization and effectively helps minimize the visible signs of skin aging. Rejuvenating Vitamin E replenishes lost moisture. Natural Avocado Oil, high in essential fatty acids, helps restore elasticity and resilience.

Aqua (Water), Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

JĀSÖN Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème 25,000 IU
  • "This is my favorite moisturizing cream. It is super thick and is great for leaving on over night. There is a slight oil feeling to it, but not enough to break me out at least. This product is a bit expensive, but the tub is HUGE and lasts forever. " in 7 reviews
  • "I use this as a moisturizer and it does the job! Makes my skin feel very smooth. I put it on at night and in the morning before applying my makeup. Helps relieve my dry skin. " in 5 reviews
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
This is a fantastic product. I used it as a night cream and it was perfect for that since it was so thick. You can find it at Target or a health food store. I felt that this cream left my skin moisturized.
Jayleen R.
Manhattan
I have oily skin. During the winter, it isn't so bad as my skin tends to be more dry. This lotion contains Vitamin E a very moisturizing vitamin for skin and I feared that it would make my skin more oily. This lotion is a heavy, thick cream that you CAN feel on your face. It is not lightweight. However, the effects are amazing. My skin glows and feels soft for more hours than my regular lotion. For the price, below $10, this lotion is definitely worth it. It can feel a little sticky, but the lotion lasts for 12 months from the day you open it, so a little can go a long way. You do not need to drench your face with lotion.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I absolutely love this face cream. I've been using expensive face cream's now for over 1 million years it feels like, and then I came upon this which is such a great deal for the price. Thick creamy no smelly fruity flavors just good Thick nourishing skin cream.
Sarah H.
West Chester Township
This product is AMAZING! I have mild rosacea and bumpy arms. This helps a ton! It doesn't cure it, but it does reduce redness and itchiness by mosturizing my skin well. It is a little thick and oily so I use it at night. It has a great smell feels great on your skin and leaves skin smooth and renewed!
Allyson D.
This is a great moisturizer that makes my skin feel hydrated and soft! I like how affordable it is and you get a lot of product. I recommend putting this on at night cause it's very oily looking, also I'm not crazy about the smell. It's worth the try!
Krystal C.
Delton
This is great moisturizer. I have a few fine lines and this combats them well. It is a thick cream and it's heavy on the skin so it doesn't work underneath foundation or anything. But mixed in with my nightly skincare routine, it worked quite well.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I use a lot of Jason products and one works great! I use it everyday and it keeps my skin moisturized. It doesn't cost that much money and a little goes a long way. The only down side is it's not in any stores near me so I have to buy it online.
Rebecca R.
This all natural product is the only hand lotion that keeps my hands from cracking in the winter. It is thick and smells wonderful. A little pricey because it’s all natural but totally worth it. Highly recommend if you suffer from dry skin!
Rochelle B.
This is really moisturizing as the name says. And a little will go a long way. The 4oz tub I bought felt like it wouldn't finish. It doesn't have a specific scent and it didn't break me out. It did what it was suppose to do
Emily K.
LOVE this. I use it as a nightly moisturizer. Although it's oil based, my skin never feels suffocated. I also love that it helps my skin heal acne scars! Definitely recommend to someone looking to simplify their skincare routine.
Ashley A.
How well does it work?
Sarah A.
What's your favourite Jason product?
Meire M.
Calabasas, CA
Where I can buy this product?