HealthJarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas, Vegan D3, 5000 IU, 60 Veggie Caps [Potency : 5000 IU]

Jarrow Formulas, Vegan D3, 5000 IU, 60 Veggie Caps [Potency : 5000 IU]

by Jarrow Formulas

Supports: Calcium and Bone Metabolism. Immune Function. 125 MCG (5,000 IU). Vegan. Non GMO - Non Genetically Modified. Suitable for Vegetarians-Vegans

Shipping Weight: 0.09 lbs

Expiration Date: May 2019

Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jarrow Formulas, Vegan D3, 5000 IU, 60 Veggie Caps [Potency : 5000 IU]!
Anna P.
West Hills, CA
Jarrow Formulas, Vegan D3, 5000 IU, 60 Veggie Caps [Potency : 5000 IU] uploaded by Anna P.
I have a genetic mutation called VDR taq. It's a Vitamin D Deficiency and every day I take Jarrow Formulas, Vegan D3, 5000 IU, 60 Veggie Caps [Potency : 5000 IU it doesn't upset my stomach and I feel awesome.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This is a great higher dose supplement for those that are vitamin D deficient. My husband takes this because he is deficient and this particular one doesn't upset his stomach like others, especially non-vegan D3 supplements. He is not vegan so there is something about this that is easier on the stomach.

Looking for your answer?