BY JARROW FORMULAS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Promotes Relaxation and Learning Ability* Amino Acid Derivative Neurotransmitter Suntheanine® Theanine 200 is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in green tea that exerts beneficial effects on brain metabolism.*  Theanine induces relaxation without causing drowsiness, as measured by increased generation of alpha-waves.*  Theanine may improve learning ability and sensations of pleasure by affecting dopamine and serotonin, neurotransmitters in the brain.*  Also theanine exerts protective effects on the brain by antagonizing glutamate toxicity.*  Jarrow Formulas* Theanine 200 is 100% L-theanine, made enzymatically from amino acids and is identical to the theanine found in green tea. No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no soybeans, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food a see more...

Review (1)
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
I obtained this as I had researched how great this supplement was for stress. So far it definitely made my days more bearable, it has amazingly helped with my anxiety and I have to rave about the concentration! Ever since I've been taking these my study times have been more effective. I definitely recommend!
Tara M.
What Is this used for
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
What is this?????????????
Lily Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can I use this for high stress?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Jessica S.
Can this help me sleep better?