BY JARROW FORMULAS

Allergen-Free Jarro-Dophilus® AF is composed of six well-characterized allergen-free probiotic strains that help support intestinal health and immune response. Allergen-Free Jarro-Dophilus® AF is manufactured (fermented and processed) without the use of the known major food allergens, such as dairy and soy, and is especially appropriate for individuals with hypersensitivities to common food allergens. Each capsule contains 10 billion viable cells when kept refrigerated and within Best Used Before Date. see more...

Jarrow Formulas - Jarro-Dophilus Allergen-Free - 60 Vegetarian Capsules

Start your review of Jarrow Formulas - Jarro-Dophilus Allergen-Free - 60 Vegetarian Capsules!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
There is the higher count for acute problems and there are lower counts for maintence for healthy people to take daily.
We are in an acute crisis so we are currently taking the 50 billion.

There are so many benefits. I am treating my daughter's violent GI disease with it right now. It fights H-Pilori. But it does so much more. There is a hygienist/nutrition specialist at my work who swears by it.
Lura J.
I liked this brand a lot because it seems to have probiotics with the higher count. When I took them regularly I could tell a difference because my sensitive stomach didn't bother me as much. I also could tell I didn't get sick as often. But you do have to let your body take a break for a few weeks or so rather than just taking them non-stop.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I like these probiotics. I have a lot of allergies, and it's nice to have a clearly marked allergen free product. I have celiac and take some whenever I've been exposed to wheat. It works really nicely.
Christina  C.
Golden, CO
I use these probiotics on top of my regular exercise routines to maintain a heathy digestive system! They're wonderful and never hurt your tummy!
Amie J.
This is my favorite brand of probiotics for the quality ingredients and the price. They seem to work and help keep my gut healthy.
Krystal R.
Great probiotics I love vegetarian products.When taking drink plenty of water!!I personally have taken these,they do work.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
Amazing probiotics! You know they're good because they are kept refrigerated. I highly recommend these for daily use.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
What should this be used for?
Ezinne M.