Salky n.
san fransisco
Let me start off by saying I love coconut oil, and I use it for many different things, such as a skin moisturizer, hair conditioner, and even oral hygiene. However, after learning about the internal benefits of coconut oil, I wanted to give these supplements a try. Sure, you can digest coconut oil in its regular form, but I found these great in ensuring that I was ingesting the recommended amount.

After 24 hours of taking these, I immediately saw a change in my digestive system. Let's just say, if you're not usually regular, you certainly will be after these. Moreover, after continuous use, I noticed that my skin appeared clearer, and my nails were much stronger, I even dropped a few pounds, which could be a result of my improved digestion.

Overall, I am very happy with these, and I will continue to purchase them.