BY JARROW FORMULAS #68 in Coconut Oil

Ideal for Cooking Source of Medium Chain Triglycerides. No Trans Fatty Acids No Hydrogenation Natural Taste Natural Flavor Certified Organic Jarrow Formulas® Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil from the fresh flesh of the coconut palm fruit, is unrefined and expeller-pressed in a controlled, indoor environment.  This specific process does not utilize any solvents and preserves the volatile compounds responsible for imparting the rich, familiar flavor of coconuts.  Coconut oil is a source of medium chain triglycerides , such as lauric acid and caprylic acid . Coconut oil is stable even during long periods of storage.  Because its melting point is 75-76° F, coconut oil can be used in both liquid or solid forms.  Its neutral flavor makes it ideal for use in cooking and baking. Certified Organic by QAI 100% natural: No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, n see more...

• For all those who think coconut oil is good for your heal...2 Answers
Salky n.
san fransisco
Let me start off by saying I love coconut oil, and I use it for many different things, such as a skin moisturizer, hair conditioner, and even oral hygiene. However, after learning about the internal benefits of coconut oil, I wanted to give these supplements a try. Sure, you can digest coconut oil in its regular form, but I found these great in ensuring that I was ingesting the recommended amount.

After 24 hours of taking these, I immediately saw a change in my digestive system. Let's just say, if you're not usually regular, you certainly will be after these. Moreover, after continuous use, I noticed that my skin appeared clearer, and my nails were much stronger, I even dropped a few pounds, which could be a result of my improved digestion.

Overall, I am very happy with these, and I will continue to purchase them.
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
This product is my life! I take it everyday! It's got so many health benefits! The pros are that it gives you energy and transforms your health! I purchased through Amazon. I would recommend this to everyone
Cristina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
People....everyone should own a jar or two of coconut oil. I say two due to that fact that I use mine for 4 different things. One- I use it for a oil treatment for my hair that leaves my hair really soft and shiny. Two- for makeup remover. It literally clears out every spec of makeup. Three after I shower I apply some all over my body for that extra moisture. Four- I use it sometimes for my face. I just apply some on and add a hot towel for about 20 minutes and wash off my face.
Dani F.
Really good coconut oil. I use it in more ways than one. It's not bad tasting, so it really does the trick for oil pulling and helping with oral hygiene. I would absolutely recommend and will be repurchasing again.
Nicole D.
This coconut oil is always stocked in my cupboards. It is amazing for cooking, body, hair, and even my face wash is made out of it. I found it at the local health store and found it to be decently priced.
Ashlie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So many great uses for coconut oil! Love every use ! HONESTLY! don't have any? Go get some ! Don't know how / what to use it for? LOOK IT UP!!!! great thing & healthy for you & your skin & body:))
Nancy C.
I haven't tried jarrow formulas extra virgin coconut oil. My friend uses it for cooking and for her hair too. She said she really likes it and it's easy to use. She is ver satisfied wit its results overall
Genesis V.
For all those who think coconut oil is good for your health it's not. It contains the same fatty acids butter does so it's a solid at room temp which is a huge indicator that your body does not easily digest it. It's good for hair and what not but it irks me to hear people say it's beneficial to your health when it's really not that fad needs to die sorry.

back